DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hydroxyapatite - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Global Hydroxyapatite market accounted for $2.24 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $3.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period.
The market is propelling due to the growing geriatric population, increasing healthcare expenditure, and increasing demand for medical implants. On the other hand, the Unfavourable Healthcare Reforms in the US is restraining market growth.
By type, when considered for restorative and preventive dentistry, nano-hydroxyapatite has significant remineralizing effects on initial enamel lesions, certainly superior to conventional fluoride, and good results on the sensitivity of the teeth. The nano-HA has also been used as an additive material, in order to improve already existing and widely used dental materials.
With respect to geography, the North American region is considered to be one of the prime consumers of hydroxyapatite, globally. The encountered growth of the North America HAp market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population across the globe and increasing number of arthroplasty and dental implant surgeries performed in the region.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Product Analysis
3.7 Application Analysis
3.8 Emerging Markets
3.9 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Hydroxyapatite Market, By Type
5.4 Greater Than Micrometer
6 Global Hydroxyapatite Market, By Product
6.2 Research Grade Hydroxyapatite
6.3 Medical Grade Hydroxyapatite
7 Global Hydroxyapatite Market, By Application
7.2 Plastic Surgery
7.3 Dental Care
7.5 Other Applications
7.6 Biochemical Research
8 Global Hydroxyapatite Market, By Distribution Channel
8.3 Direct Sales
9 Global Hydroxyapatite Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.5 South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
11.4 Bonesupport AB
11.5 Sigma Graft
11.7 Berkeley Advanced Biomaterials
11.8 Zimmer Biomet
11.9 Nano Interface Technology
11.10 Taihei Chemical Industrial Co. Ltd.
11.11 APS Materials
11.12 CG Bio Inc.
11.13 SIRIM Tech Venture Sdn Bhd
11.14 Bonesupport AB
11.15 Cam Bioceramics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yzpn3w