DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial Fabric - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report, the Global Industrial Fabric market accounted for $113.65 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $190.98 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period.
Factors such as rising usage of this fabric in automotive the industry, increasing demand from both developed and developing parts of the world are driving the market growth. However, stringent government regulations pertaining to manufacturing fabrics is restricting the market growth.
By Fiber, Polyamide segment is witnessing considerable growth due to the rising function in conveyor belts and programme belts. These fabrics tender various useful properties, such as good UV and scrape resistance, good tearing force, and ease of maintenance.
Based on geography, Asia Pacific is considered to the fastest growing region. Expansion in automotive industry, rising demand for these fabrics among various industries and rapid industrialization are the factors fuelling the market growth in this region.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Industrial Fabric Market, By Sales Channel
5.2 Offline Channel
5.3 Online Channel
6 Global Industrial Fabric Market, By Fiber
6.2 Composite (Glass & Carbon Fiber)
6.6 Other Fibers
7 Global Industrial Fabric Market, By Application
7.2 Transmission Belt
7.3 Protective Apparel
7.4 Flame Resistant Apparel
7.5 Conveyor Belt
7.6 Automotive Carpet
7.7 Other Applications
8 Global Industrial Fabric Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.5 South America
8.6 Middle East & Africa
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
10.2 Beaulieu Technical Textiles
10.3 Berry Global Inc.
10.4 Bridgestone Corporation
10.5 CBC India
10.6 Cerex Advanced Fabrics Inc.
10.7 Contitech AG
10.9 Fitesa S.A.
10.10 Forbo International S.A.
10.11 Freudenberg & Co. KG
10.12 G.R.Henderson Co. Textiles Ltd.
10.13 Habasit AG
10.14 Johns Manville
10.15 Kimberly-Clark Corporation
10.16 The Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
10.17 Toray Industries Inc.
10.18 W. Barnet GmbH & Co. KG
10.19 Wovlene Tec Fab India
10.20 Zenith Rubber
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2nudwr