According to this report, the Poppy Seed market accounted for $196.35 million in 2017 and is expected to reach $291.8 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
Some of the key factors driving the market growth include rising popularity of poppy based bakery products, increasing application of poppy seeds in bagels, puddings, cakes & tarts and escalating health benefits from poppy seeds. Furthermore, rising misuse of poppy seeds in major regions and limitations on trade are hindering the market growth.
On the basis of distribution channel, the indirect segment is anticipated to have considerable growth over the forecast period. The indirect segment is the combination of the specialty stores, modern trade, online retail and other retail formats. While modern trade such as supermarkets and hypermarkets have conquered the sales in the emerging economies. The high accessibility or products online together with the fast paced lifestyle where consumers spend less time on shopping from stores and prefer the convenience of products being delivered directly at doorsteps. The online retail segment is also estimated to generate significant sales.
By Geography, Europe is estimated to have steady growth during the forecast period. The popularity of bakery in countries such as the U.K. France have supplemented the growth where these seeds are added to make cakes, puddings and other baked goods due to its nutty flavor characteristic.
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Application Analysis
3.7 Emerging Markets
3.8 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global Poppy Seed Market, By Form
5.2 Dried Seeds
6 Global Poppy Seed Market, By Application
6.2.2 Sauces & Condiments
6.3 Cosmetics & Personal Care
7 Global Poppy Seed Market, By Distribution Channel
7.2 Indirect Sales
7.2.1 Online Retail
7.2.2 Specialty Stores
7.2.3 Modern Trade
7.2.4 Other Retail Formats
7.3 Direct Sales
8 Global Poppy Seed Market, By Geography
8.2 North America
8.5 South America
8.6 Middle East & Africa
9 Key Developments
9.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
9.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
9.3 New Product Launch
9.5 Other Key Strategies
10 Company Profiling
10.1 Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods
10.2 Woodland Foods
10.3 Frontier Natural Products Co-op
10.4 Probi, spol. S r.o.
10.5 Bata Food
10.6 P.p.h.u. Kampol
10.7 Belmar dis Ticaret a.s.
10.8 Unifood.cz s.r.o.
10.9 aliskan Agricultural Products
10.10 Bio Nutrition Inc.
10.11 Olivenation LLC
10.12 Solo Foods Inc.
10.13 Aynira Gida LLC
10.14 S.A.S. Flanquart
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/496rsy