DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gastrointestinal Drugs Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global gastrointestinal drugs market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global gastrointestinal drugs market to grow with a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on gastrointestinal drugs market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on gastrointestinal drugs market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global gastrointestinal drugs market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global gastrointestinal drugs market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing prevalence of the gastrointestinal disease worldwide
- Rising awareness and government initiatives
- Side effects associated with the drugs
- Rising investments in R&D activities for the innovation of novel drugs
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of
the gastrointestinal drugs market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the gastrointestinal drugs market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global gastrointestinal drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Highlights
2.2. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Projection
2.3. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Drug Category
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Route of Administration
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Disease Type
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.4.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Gastrointestinal Drugs Market
4. Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by Drug Category
5.1. Acid Neutralizers
5.1.2. H2 Antagonists
5.1.3. Proton Pump Inhibitors
5.1.4. Helicobacter Pylori Eradication
5.2. Laxatives and Anti-diarrheal
5.3. Antiemetic and Antinauseants
6. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by Route of
7. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by Disease Type
7.1. Gastroesophageal Reflux Disorder
7.2. Irritable Bowel Syndrome
8. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by End-user
8.1. Hospital Pharmacies
8.2. Retail Pharmacies
9. Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by Region
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by Drug Category
9.1.2. North America Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by Route of Administration
9.1.3. North America Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by Disease Type
9.1.4. North America Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by End-user
9.1.5. North America Gastrointestinal Drugs Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Gastrointestinal Drugs Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Allergan plc
10.2.2. Abbott Laboratories
10.2.3. Bayer AG
10.2.5. GlaxoSmithKline plc
10.2.6. Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
10.2.8. Janssen Biotech Inc.
10.2.9. Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bnq9zg