DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Automotive Electrically Adjustable Outside Rear View (ORVM) Mirror Market 2019-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The automotive electrically adjustable outside rear view mirror market will register a CAGR of almost 7% by 2023.
The increase in the production of passenger vehicles is one of the key factors expected to augment the automotive electrically adjustable ORVM market growth during the forecast period.
The global production of passenger vehicles has increased serving the base for the growth of the market. Automotive electrically adjustable ORVMs are often being offered as standard fitments in the mid-segment and premium segment passenger vehicles.
In addition, owing to the increase in competition, product offerings, and focus on product differentiation by automotive OEMs, several budget cars are being sold in China and India, in turn, contributing to the market growth.
Increasing demand for electrically adjustable ORVMs with advanced functionalities
One of the growth drivers of the global automotive electrically adjustable outside rear view (ORVM) mirror market is the increasing demand for electrically adjustable ORVMs with advanced functionalities. The growing integration of advanced features in electrically adjustable ORVMs is helping in driving the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The emergence of digital side rear-view mirrors
One of the challenges in the growth of the global automotive electrically adjustable outside rear view (ORVM) mirror market is the emergence of digital side rear-view mirrors. The extensive use of advanced visibility system by automakers can pose a threat to the market.
The market appears to be concentrated with the presence of a few vendors. Prominent automotive OEMs are focusing on offering advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) with electrically adjustable ORVMs for pickup trucks.
This market research report will help clients identify new growth opportunities and design unique growth strategies by providing a comprehensive analysis of the market's competitive landscape and offering information on the products offered by companies.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Passenger vehicles - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Commercial vehicles - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increased offerings in side rear-view mirror for trucks
- Vehicle access systems comprising mirrors having biometric authentication
- Increasing availability of electrically adjustable ORVMs in entry-segment vehicles in APAC
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ficosa Internacional SA
- HondaLockMfg. Co. Ltd.
- Magna International Inc.
- Mitsuba Corp.
- Murakami Corporation
- Samvardhana Motherson Group
PART 14: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j9onjj