DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vitamin C Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global vitamin C market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global vitamin C market to grow with a CAGR of 2.2% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the vitamin C market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the vitamin C market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global vitamin C market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global vitamin C market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- High adoption of vitamin C in the pharmaceutical and food industry
- Excess consumption of vitamin C led to gastrointestinal irritation and diarrhea
- Increasing applications of vitamin C in the cosmetic industry
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the vitamin C market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the vitamin C market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global vitamin C market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Vitamin C Market Highlights
2.2. Vitamin C Market Projection
2.3. Vitamin C Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Vitamin C Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Form
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End Use Industries
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Vitamin C Market
4. Vitamin C Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Vitamin C Market by Type
5.1. Calcium Ascorbate
5.2. Magnesium Ascorbate
5.3. Potassium Ascorbate
5.4. Sodium Ascorbate
6. Global Vitamin C Market by Form
7. Global Vitamin C Market by End Use Industries
7.2. Food and Beverages
8. Global Vitamin C Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Vitamin C Market by Type
8.1.2. North America Vitamin C Market by Form
8.1.3. North America Vitamin C Market by End Use Industries
8.1.4. North America Vitamin C Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Vitamin C Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Abbott Laboratories
9.2.2. BASF SE
9.2.4. Nutraceutics Inc.
9.2.5. Bayer AG
9.2.6. GlaxoSmithKline plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wu6tx8