DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Home Appliances Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global home appliances market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global home appliances market to grow with a CAGR of 2.8% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the home appliances market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the home appliances market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global home appliances market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global home appliances market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising disposable income
- Growing digitalization
- The inclusion of the latest technologies in home appliances
- Consumers changing lifestyle
- The high cost of products
- Increasing awareness regarding smart integrated appliances
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the home appliances market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the home appliances market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global home appliances market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Home Appliances Market Highlights
2.2. Home Appliances Market Projection
2.3. Home Appliances Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Home Appliances Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Distribution Channel
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Home Appliances Market
4. Home Appliances Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Home Appliances Market by Product
5.1. Kitchen Appliances
5.1.3. Water Purifiers
5.1.4. Food Processor
5.2. Washing Appliances
5.2.1. Dish Washer
5.2.2. Washing Machine
5.3. Entertainment Appliances
5.4. Air Conditioner
6. Global Home Appliances Market by Distribution Channel
7. Global Home Appliances Market by Technology
7.4. Radio Frequency Identification
7.5. Cellular Technology
8. Global Home Appliances Market by Region
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Home Appliances Market by Product
8.1.2. North America Home Appliances Market by Distribution Channel
8.1.3. North America Home Appliances Market by Technology
8.1.4. North America Home Appliances Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Home Appliances Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.2. Whirlpool Corporation
9.2.3. Panasonic Corporation
9.2.4. Midea Group
9.2.5. LG Electronics
9.2.6. V-ZUG Ltd.
9.2.7. Newell Brands
9.2.8. Haier Inc.
9.2.10. De'Longhi Appliances S.r.l.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8y11ib