DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Protein Assays Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global protein assays market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global protein assays market to grow with a CAGR of 10.6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the protein assays market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the protein assays market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global protein assays market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global protein assays market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- An increasing number of patient chronic diseases such as neurological or cardiovascular diseases.
- The rapid increase in healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strict government regulation for drugs.
- Increasing demand for point of care.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the protein assays market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the protein assays market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global protein assays market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Protein Assays Market Highlights
2.2. Protein Assays Market Projection
2.3. Protein Assays Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Protein Assays Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-User
3.4.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Protein Assays Market
4. Protein Assays Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Protein Assays Market by Product
5.3. Instruments & Accessories
6. Global Protein Assays Market by Type
6.1. Copper-ion-based Assays
6.2. Dye-binding Assays
6.3. Test Strip-based Assays
7. Global Protein Assays Market by Application
7.1. Disease Diagnosis
7.2. Drug Discovery & Development
8. Global Protein Assays Market by End-User
8.2. Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
8.3. Academic Research Institutes
8.4. Clinical Laboratories
9. Global Protein Assays Market by Region
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Protein Assays Market by Product
9.1.2. North America Protein Assays Market by Type
9.1.3. North America Protein Assays Market by Application
9.1.4. North America Protein Assays Market by End-User
9.1.5. North America Protein Assays Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Protein Assays Market
10.2. Companies Profiled
10.2.1. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
10.2.2. PerkinElmer Inc.
10.2.3. Abcam PLC
10.2.4. GE Healthcare
10.2.5. Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
10.2.6. Novus Biologicals LLC
10.2.7. Geno Technology Inc.
10.2.8. Merck KGaA
10.2.9. BioVision Inc.
10.2.10. Lonza Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u4hlg3