DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Glass Lens Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global glass lens market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global glass lens market to grow with a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the glass lens market covers the analysis of the leading regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the glass lens market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global glass lens market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global glass lens market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Rising numbers of patients for refractive surgeries
- Clear visibility than other material like plastic
- Higher cost than plastic lenses
- Rising public campaigns and government initiatives for eye care
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the glass lens market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the glass lens market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global glass lens market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Glass Lens Market Highlights
2.2. Glass Lens Market Projection
2.3. Glass Lens Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Glass Lens Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Types
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Coating
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Glass Lens Market
4. Glass Lens Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Glass Lens Market by Types
5.2. Bifocal & Trifocal
6. Global Glass Lens Market by Coating
6.2. Blue Light Reduction
6.4. UV Protection
7. Global Glass Lens Market by Application
7.1. Data Storage Media
7.3. Magnifying Glasses
7.5. Corrective Lens
8. Global Glass Lens Market by Region 2019-2025
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Glass Lens Market by Types
8.1.2. North America Glass Lens Market by Coating
8.1.3. North America Glass Lens Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Glass Lens Market by Country
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Glass Lens Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Essilor International S.A.
9.2.2. HOYA Corporation
9.2.3. Eastman Kodak Company
9.2.4. ZEISS International
9.2.5. Fielmann AG
9.2.6. Nikon Corporation
9.2.7. Seiko Holdings Corporation
9.2.8. Luxottica Group S.p.A.
9.2.9. Shanghai Conant Optics Co. Ltd.
9.2.10. JiangSu HongChen Optical Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sj57jw