DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Qonnections 2019-- Qlik yesterday announced the winners of its annual Global and Regional Partner Awards. Presented at Qonnections 2019, the company’s global customer and partner event, the awards recognize the Qlik partner community for excellence in several different categories.
“2018 was the year Qlik’s partner program and ecosystem evolved to truly fit the needs of the enterprise. Our global partner network drove continued adoption of Qlik through the cloud while delivering value-added services through our MSP program, setting the stage for our move into data integration offerings to help with customer needs across the entire data supply chain,” said Chris Moore, Senior Vice President of Global Partners and Alliances, Qlik. “We are proud to acknowledge the achievements made in 2018 by Qlik partners, and look forward to continuing our mutual success in 2019.”
Global Partner Award recipients include:
- Corporate Social Responsibility Partner of the Year: Deloitte
- MSP Partner of the Year Award: BizXcel Inc.
- OEM Partner of the Year: TeamSystem Group
- Partner Innovation Award: Bardess Group, Inc.
- Solution Provider of the Year: Bardess Group, Inc.
- System Integrator Partner of the Year: Accenture
- Technology Partner of the Year: DataRobot
North America Partner Award recipients include:
EMEA Partner Award recipients include:
- Master Reseller of the Year: BI Technology
- New Qlik Partner of the Year: At Once
- Solution Provider of the Year: Inform GmbH
Asia Pacific Partner Award recipients include:
- Master Reseller of the Year: K.K. Ashisuto
- Solution Provider of the Year: Velocity Business Solutions
Latin America Partner Award recipients include:
- Master Reseller of the Year: Toccato
- New Qlik Partner of the Year: Codex Atlanticus
- Solution Provider of the Year: Keyrus Latin America
Qlik’s vision is a data-literate world, one where everyone can use data to improve decision-making and solve their most challenging problems. Only Qlik offers end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics solutions that help organizations access and transform all their data into value. Qlik helps companies lead with data to see more deeply into customer behavior, reinvent business processes, discover new revenue streams, and balance risk and reward. Qlik does business in more than 100 countries and serves over 50,000 customers around the world.
© 2019 QlikTech International AB. All rights reserved. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.