OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best analysts will review the insurance markets in the Caribbean region, including property/casualty, life and health sectors. This complimentary webinar will begin at 2 p.m. (EDT) on Monday, June 17, 2019.
Register at http://www.ambest.com/webinars/caribbean19
- Ricardo A Longchallon, senior financial analyst, AM Best;
- Richard Francis, senior financial analyst, AM Best;
- Patrick Ward, chief executive officer, Bahamas First Holdings Limited;
- Dean Romany, chief executive officer, Guardian General Insurance Limited; and
- Ernie Letby, managing director, Caribbean Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Attendees can submit questions during registration or by emailing email@example.com. The event will be streamed in video and audio formats, and playback will be available to registered viewers shortly after the event.
AM Best is a trusted source of insurance market insight and data, and the only global credit rating agency with a unique focus on the insurance industry. Best's Credit Ratings are a recognized indicator of insurer financial strength and creditworthiness. Visit http://www.ambest.com for more information.
Copyright © 2019 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.