DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Agricultural Films Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global agricultural films market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global agricultural films market to grow with a CAGR of 9.45% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on agricultural films market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the agricultural films market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global agricultural films market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global agricultural films market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Decreasing fertile cultivable lands
- Increasing demand for food products to meet a huge population demand
- Disposal of used non-degradable agricultural films
- Adoption of plastic-based biodegradable agricultural films
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the agricultural films market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the agricultural films market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global agricultural films market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Agricultural Films Market Highlights
2.2. Agricultural Films Market Projection
2.3. Agricultural Films Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Agricultural Films Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Polymer Type
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Agricultural Films Market
4. Agricultural Films Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Agricultural Films Market by Polymer Type
5.1. Ethyl Butyl Acrylate (EBA)
5.2. Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
5.3. High Density Polyethylene (HDP)
5.4. Low Density Polyethylene (LDP)
5.5. Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDP)
6. Global Agricultural Films Market by Application
6.1. Greenhouse Films
6.2. Mulch Films
6.3. Silage Films
7. Global Agricultural Films Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Agricultural Films Market by Polymer Type
7.1.2. North America Agricultural Films Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Agricultural Films Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Agricultural Films Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Ab Rani Plast Oy
8.2.2. BASF SE
8.2.3. Berry Global Inc.
8.2.4. ExxonMobil Corporation
8.2.5. Grupo Armando Alvarez
8.2.6. Henan YinFeng Plastic Co. Ltd.
8.2.7. Kuraray Co. Ltd.
8.2.8. Plastika Kritis S.A.
8.2.9. Trioplast Industrier AB
8.2.10. The Dow Chemical Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6ixkdz