DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nutraceuticals Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global nutraceuticals market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global nutraceuticals market to grow with a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the nutraceuticals market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the nutraceuticals market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global nutraceuticals market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global nutraceuticals market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing incidences of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and cholesterol
- Growing awareness among consumers associated with the benefits of consuming functional foods
- Cost of production of raw materials for nutraceutical products
- Consumer inclination towards personalized nutrition trends
- New product launches and investment in R&D by the major players
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the nutraceuticals market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the nutraceuticals market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global nutraceuticals market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. The Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Nutraceuticals Market Highlights
2.2. Nutraceuticals Market Projection
2.3. Nutraceuticals Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Nutraceuticals Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Nutraceuticals Market
4. Nutraceuticals Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Nutraceuticals Market by Type
5.1. Functional Food
5.1.3. Bakery & Confectionary
5.1.5. Other Functional Foods
5.2. Functional Beverage
5.2.1. Sports Drink
5.2.2. Fortified Juice
5.2.3. Energy Drink
5.2.4. Other Functional Beverages
5.3. Dietary Supplements
5.3.4. Fatty Acids
6. Global Nutraceuticals Market by Region
6.1. North America
6.1.1. North America Nutraceuticals Market by Type
6.1.2. North America Nutraceuticals Market by Country
7. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
7.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Nutraceuticals Market
7.2. Companies Profiled
7.2.2. W. R. Grace and Company
7.2.3. General Mills
7.2.4. Innophos Inc.
7.2.5. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
7.2.6. Cargill Corporation
7.2.7. The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
7.2.8. Nestle S.A.
7.2.9. Archer Daniels Midland
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mxcyn6