DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare Analytics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global healthcare analytics market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global healthcare analytics market to grow with a CAGR of 12.3% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on healthcare analytics market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on healthcare analytics market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global healthcare analytics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global healthcare analytics market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the IGR - Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing demand from consumers for improved healthcare quality and enhanced patient care
- Growing prevalence of cancer, diabetes, and other major chronic illnesses
- Risk of data security
- Rising adoption of new technologies in the healthcare sector
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the healthcare analytics market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the healthcare analytics market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global healthcare analytics market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. IGR - Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Healthcare Analytics Market Highlights
2.2. Healthcare Analytics Market Projection
2.3. Healthcare Analytics Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Healthcare Analytics Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Mode Of Delivery
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End User
3.4.5. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Healthcare Analytics Market
4. Healthcare Analytics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Healthcare Analytics Market by Type
5.1. Descriptive Analytics
5.2. Prescriptive Analytics
5.3. Predictive Analytics
6. Global Healthcare Analytics Market by Mode of Delivery
7. Global Healthcare Analytics Market by Application
7.3. Operational and Administrative
8. Global Healthcare Analytics Market by End User
8.1. Healthcare Payers
8.2. Healthcare Providers
8.3. Other End Users
9. Global Healthcare Analytics Market by Region 2019-2025
9.1. North America
9.1.1. North America Healthcare Analytics Market by Type
9.1.2. North America Healthcare Analytics Market by Mode Of Delivery
9.1.3. North America Healthcare Analytics Market by Application
9.1.4. North America Healthcare Analytics Market by End User
9.1.5. North America Healthcare Analytics Market by Country
10. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
10.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Healthcare Analytics Market
10.2. Companies Profiles
10.2.1. Cerner Corporation
10.2.2. Inovalon Holdings Inc.
10.2.3. IBM Corporation
10.2.4. Athenahealth Inc.
10.2.5. Optum Inc.
10.2.6. Change Healthcare Intermediate Holdings Inc.
10.2.7. Mckesson Corporation
10.2.8. Tenet Healthcare Corporation
10.2.9. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
10.2.10. Computer Programs & Systems Inc.
10.2.11. Other Companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2d4tz