DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "E. Coli Testing Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global E. Coli testing market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global E. Coli testing market to grow with a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on E. Coli testing market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on E. Coli testing market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global E. Coli testing market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global E. Coli testing market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the E. Coli testing market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the E. Coli testing market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global E. Coli testing market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. E. Coli Testing Market Highlights
2.2. E. Coli Testing Market Projection
2.3. E. Coli Testing Market Regional Highlights
3. Global E. Coli Testing Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Testing
3.4.2. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by End Users
3.4.3. IGR-Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of E. Coli Testing Market
4. E. Coli Testing Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global E. Coli Testing Market by Testing
5.1.1. Enzyme Immunoassays
5.1.2. Polymerase Chain
5.1.3. Reaction Tests
5.1.4. Other Clinical Testing
5.2.1. Enzyme Substrate Methods
5.2.2. Membrane Filtration
5.2.3. Multiple Tube Fermentation
6. Global E. Coli Testing Market by End Users
6.1. Diagnostic Laboratories
6.3. Bottled Water Suppliers
6.4. Home & Drinking Water Suppliers
6.5. Government Agencies
6.6. Waste Water Treatment Agencies
7. Global E. Coli Testing Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America E. Coli Testing Market by Testing
7.1.2. North America E. Coli Testing Market by End Users
7.1.3. North America E. Coli Testing Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global E. Coli Testing Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.2. Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
8.2.3. Bureau Veritas S.A.
8.2.4. Enzo Life Sciences Inc.
8.2.5. Eurofins Scientific
8.2.6. F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
8.2.8. Idexx Laboratories
8.2.9. SGS S.A.
8.2.10. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/evg56z