DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Biosimilar Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report on the global biosimilar market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025.
The report predicts the global biosimilar market to grow with a CAGR of 35.12% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on the biosimilar market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on the biosimilar market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global biosimilar market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global biosimilar market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, the Growth Matrix brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Increasing awareness about biosimilar among the patients and doctors
- An increasing number of patients with chronic illnesses
- High manufacturing cost and complexity of production
- Expiry of patents of various blockbuster drugs
What does this report deliver?
1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the biosimilar market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the biosimilar market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global biosimilar market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and the latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Biosimilar Market Highlights
2.2. Biosimilar Market Projection
2.3. Biosimilar Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Biosimilar Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.4.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.4.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.4.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Biosimilar Market
4. Biosimilar Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Biosimilar Market by Product
5.1. Human Growth Hormones
5.2. Monoclonal Antibodies
6. Global Biosimilar Market by Application
6.2. Chronic and Autoimmune Diseases
6.3. Growth Hormone Deficiency
6.4. Infectious Diseases
7. Global Biosimilar Market by Region 2019-2025
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Biosimilar Market by Product
7.1.2. North America Biosimilar Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Biosimilar Market by Country
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Biosimilar Market
8.2. Companies Profiles
8.2.4. BioXpress Therapeutics S.A.
8.2.5. Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
8.2.6. Celltrion Inc, Coherus BioSciences, Inc.
8.2.7. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
8.2.8. Genor BioPharma Co. Ltd.
8.2.9. Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited
8.2.10. Novartis AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3q1fxm