DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Frozen Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) Market in Asia-Pacific - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report is a broad level market review of the Frozen Fish & Seafood market in Asia-Pacific covering 5 Countries Australia, China, India, Japan and South Korea.
Frozen Fish & Seafood market in Asia-Pacific registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.63% during the period 2012 to 2017 with a sales value of USD 7,421.66 Million in 2017, an increase of 3.24% over 2016. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2013, when it grew by 3.79% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2015, when it fell by -2.15% over 2014.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2012-2017 and illustrative forecast to 2022 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Frozen Fish & Seafood.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value for top brands for the year 2014 to 2017, Demographic Analytics and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to Asia-Pacific's Frozen Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of each country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
- Overall Frozen Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2012 to 2022.
- Value terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2014-2017.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Frozen Fish & Seafood (Fish & Seafood) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Key Topics Covered
1 Asia-Pacific Frozen Fish & Seafood Market Overview
1.1 Asia-Pacific Frozen Fish & Seafood Market Analytics, 2012-22
1.1.1 Frozen Fish & Seafood Value Analytics, 2012-22
220.127.116.11 Frozen Fish & Seafood Market by Value, 2012-22
18.104.22.168 Frozen Fish & Seafood Market Value by Segments, 2012-22
1.1.2 Frozen Fish & Seafood Volume Analytics, 2012-22
22.214.171.124 Frozen Fish & Seafood Market by Volume, 2012-22
126.96.36.199 Frozen Fish & Seafood Market Volume by Segments, 2012-22
2 Australia Frozen Fish & Seafood Market Overview
3 China Frozen Fish & Seafood Market Overview
4 Japan Frozen Fish & Seafood Market Overview
5 South Korea Frozen Fish & Seafood Market Overview
6.1.1 Category Definitions
6.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
6.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
6.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
6.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
6.1.6 Exchange Rates
6.1.7 Methodology Summary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s36rns