DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Industrial Gases Market By End-User, By Type (Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon, Hydrogen & Carbon Dioxide), By Mode of Distribution, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global industrial gases market is forecast to grow from $83.9 billion in 2018 to $122.7 billion by 2024, exhibiting a CAGR of around 6.7% during 2019-2024, on account of the rising demand from the chemical & petrochemical, metal fabrication & production, automotive, healthcare & pharmaceuticals and food & beverage industries.
Expanding refinery capacity, increasing consumption of chemicals & petrochemicals and rising adoption of enhanced oil recovery (EOR) techniques in the oil & gas sector are few of the primary factors expected to aid the global industrial gases market.
Moreover, rising passenger car sales are anticipated to propel the demand for industrial gases across the globe were analysed during forecast period.
Major players operating in the global industrial gases market include Air Liquid SA, Linde Group & Praxair Inc., Air Products & Chemicals Inc., Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, Yingde Gases Group Company Limited, Messer Group GmbH, Iwatani Corporation, Air Water Inc., Sig Gases Berhad, BASF SE, EPC Group, SOL Group, Buzwair Industrial Gases Factories, Gulf Cryo and Shanghai Chinllenge Gases Co. Ltd.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study
- To evaluate and forecast the global industrial gases market size.
- To identify various industrial gases and sectors utilizing them - metal production & fabrication, automotive, chemical & petrochemical, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, food & beverages and others.
- To analyze the global industrial gases market segmentation into five regional markets - Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America, South America and the Middle East & Africa.
- To identify and forecast the demand for different types of industrial gases - oxygen, nitrogen, argon, hydrogen and carbon dioxide.
- To understand and forecast various modes of distribution of industrial gases - bulk, tonnage and packaged.
- To identify major drivers & challenges in the global industrial gases market.
To identify and profile major companies operating in the global
industrial gases market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Industrial Gases Market Outlook
4.1. Global Industrial Gases Recovery Market Overview
4.2. Market Size & Forecast
4.2.1. By Value
4.3. Market Share & Forecast
4.3.1. By End-User (Metal Production & Fabrication, Automotive, Manufacturing including Chemical & Petrochemical, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverages and Others)
4.3.2. By Type (Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Hydrogen and Carbon Dioxide)
4.3.3. By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, South America, Middle East & Africa)
4.3.4. By Mode of Distribution (Bulk, Tonnage and Packaged)
4.3.5. By Company
4.4. Market Attractiveness Index
4.4.1. By Region
4.4.2. By End-User
4.4.3. By Type
4.4.4. By Mode of Distribution
5. Europe Industrial Gases Market Outlook
6. North America Industrial Gases Market Outlook
7. Asia-Pacific Industrial Gases Market Outlook
8. South America Industrial Gases Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Industrial Gases Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. List of Major Industrial Gas Distributors
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Matrix
13.2. Company Profiles
13.2.1. Linde Group & Praxair Inc.
13.2.2. Air Liquide S.A.
13.2.3. Air Products & Chemicals Inc.
13.2.4. Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation
13.2.5. Yingde Gases Company Group Limited
13.2.6. Messer Group GmbH
13.2.7. Iwatani Corporation
13.2.8. Air Water Inc.
13.2.9. Sig Gases Berhad
13.2.10. BASF SE
13.2.11. EPC Group
13.2.12. SOL Group
13.2.13. Gulf Cryo
13.2.14. Buzwair Industrial Gases Factories
13.2.15. Shanghai Chinllenge Gases Co. Ltd.
13.2.16. Hangzhou Hangyang Co. Ltd.
13.2.17. Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation
13.2.19. Iceblick Ltd.
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c5qwpu