DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Electric Two-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type (Scooter/Moped and Motorcycle), By Battery Capacity (<25 Ah and >25 Ah), By Battery Type (Lead Acid and Li-ion), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2014-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global electric two-wheeler market stood at around $11 billion in 2018 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 9% during 2019-2024, crossing $19 billion by 2024, backed by increasing government initiatives towards controlling rising air pollution levels.
Governments across the globe were analysed are providing support in the form of incentives, subsides and schemes to encourage the manufacturing and adoption of electric two-wheelers.
Growing purchasing power and rising urbanization in major developing countries, in addition to increasing focus of leading vehicle manufacturers towards developing technologically advanced products with better performance and price competitiveness, is expected to positively influence the global electric two-wheeler market during forecast period.
Some of the leading players operating in the global electric two-wheeler market are Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., AIMA Technology Co., Ltd, Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle, Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co., Ltd, Dongguan Tailing Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd., Shandong Incalcu Electric Vehicle Co., Ltd, Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt Ltd, Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd., Gogoro, Inc. and Zero Motorcycles, Inc.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the global electric two-wheeler market size.
- To classify and forecast the global electric two-wheeler market on the basis of vehicle type, battery type, battery capacity and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global electric two-wheeler market.
- To identify market trends & developments in the global electric two-wheeler market.
- To identify and analyze the profiles of leading players operating in the global electric two-wheeler market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.2. Influencer of Purchase
4.3. Unaided/Aided Brand Recall
4.4. Brand Satisfaction Level
4.5. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Pricing
4.6. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Battery Life
4.7. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Maintenance Cost
4.8. Brand Satisfaction Level, By Performance
5. Global Electric Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle and Scooters/Mopeds)
5.2.2. By Battery Capacity (< 25 Ah and >25 Ah)
5.2.3. By Battery Type (Lead Acid and Li-ion)
5.2.4. By Company
5.2.5. By Region
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index (Vehicle Type)
5.4. Market Attractiveness Index (Battery Capacity)
5.5. Market Attractiveness Index (Battery Type)
5.6. Market Attractiveness Index (By Region)
6. Asia-Pacific Electric Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
7. Europe Electric Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
8. North America Electric Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
9. Rest of World Electric Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
10. Market Dynamics
11. Market Trends & Developments
12. SWOT Analysis
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Yadea Group Holdings Ltd.
13.2. AIMA Technology Co. Ltd.
13.3. Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle
13.4. Jiangsu Xinri E-Vehicle Co. Ltd.
13.5. Dongguan Tailing Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd.
13.6. Shandong Incalcu Electric Vehicle Co. Ltd.
13.7. Hero Electric Vehicles Pvt Ltd.
13.8. Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
13.9. Gogoro Inc.
13.10. Zero Motorcycles Inc.
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rj0cdb