DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cellulose Ether & Its Derivatives Market By Product Type, By End-User (Construction, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care & Others), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global cellulose ether & its derivatives market was valued at $4.1 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $5.39 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 4.83% during the forecast period.
High growth application areas including personal care, pharmaceuticals, food ingredients and construction coupled with expansion and new product launch activities undertaken by companies are the leading factors expected to drive the global cellulose ether & its derivatives market during forecast period.
Based on product type, the market has been categorized into carboxy methyl cellulose, methyl cellulose, ethyl cellulose and hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose. Of these segments, carboxy methyl cellulose is expected to dominate the market, owing to its applications in the fast-growing industries such as pharmaceuticals and food & beverages in addition to revival in oilfield activities. However, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose is anticipated to be the fastest growing product type during the forecast period, backed by high growth in the end-use industries including pharmaceuticals, construction and oil drilling.
Further, based on application, the market has been segmented into pharmaceuticals, personal care, food & beverages, construction, oilfield applications and others.
The Asia-Pacific region is the largest market for cellulose ether & its derivatives, accounting for more than 40% of the global market. Furthermore, among all the countries, China dominated the cellulose ether & its derivatives market, followed by Japan and the rest of Asia-Pacific countries.
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the global cellulose ether & its derivatives market size.
- To forecast the global cellulose ether & its derivatives market based on product type, end-user and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global cellulose ether & its derivatives market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the global cellulose ether & its derivatives market.
- To conduct the pricing analysis for the cellulose ether & its derivatives market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of cellulose ether & its derivatives.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Factors to be considered for product selection
4.2. Factors influencing purchase decision
4.3. Challenges/issues faced post purchase
4.4. Unmet needs
5. Global Cellulose Ether & its Derivatives Industry Overview
6. Global Cellulose Ether & its Derivatives Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size and Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share and Forecast
6.2.1. By Product Type (Methyl, Ethyl, Hydroxypropyl, Carboxy Methyl Cellulose and Others)
6.2.2. By End-User (Construction, Personal Care, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Oilfield Applications and Others)
6.2.3. By Company
6.2.4. By Region
6.3. Market Attractive Index
7. Asia-Pacific Cellulose Ether & its Derivatives Market Outlook
8. Europe Cellulose Ether & its Derivatives Market Outlook
9. North America Cellulose Ether & its Derivatives Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Cellulose Ether & its Derivatives Market Outlook
11. South America Cellulose Ether & its Derivatives Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Pricing Analysis
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Benchmarking
15.2. Company Profiles (Leading companies)
15.2.1. Ashland Inc.
15.2.2. The Dow Chemical Company
15.2.3. CP Kelco
15.2.4. Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
15.2.6. Ashland Inc.
15.2.7. Daicel Finechem Ltd.
15.2.8. Lotte Fine Chemicals
15.2.9. DKS Co. Ltd.
15.2.10. China Ruitai International Holdings Co. Ltd.
(Note: The companies list can be customized based on client requirements)
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mqz6oq