India PoS Scan and Go Market Outlook to 2030 - Customer Journey and Business Side Penetration and Operational Business Model provides a comprehensive analysis of the retail automation by Scan and Go technology in India.
The report focuses on the market potential, target audience, business side potential, target audience and future outlook and penetration in different end user segments. The report also covers Business models, Trends and Developments, Issues and challenges, Case studies where the Scan and Go technology has been successfully implemented, Snapshot of the digital payments market, Regulatory Framework in India, Competitive Landscape and Company profiles of major players involved in this market.
Current scenario in India PoS Scan and Go Market
The shopping experience in India has evolved from manual billing to digital billing over the past few years, in which the user receives a printed invoice. Now days, the companies are moving a step ahead to provide digital invoice. While there have been many PoS Scan and Go applications released in countries abroad, in India this technology is still developing, especially in the country's Retail Grocery Sector.
Competition Scenario in India PoS Scan and Go Market
The market was observed to be a nascent stage along with the emergence of a limited set of self-checkout companies, whose products are either into Beta Testing or are yet to launch such technology in the market. It is only Perpule 1Pay, which has well penetrated this technology in the market and are currently catering to several clients. Firms operating within the market were witnessed to compete on the basis of users on-board (number of app downloads), user interface, payment options and number of stores on-board. Other players in the market include Zwing, iRetail, SkippQ, Infinia Retail and the self-checkout solution through partnership between SIGNCATCH and Axis Bank.
India PoS Scan and Pay Market Future Outlook and Projections
In the future, it is expected that a larger portion of the population in India will be using smartphones, therefore leading to increase in smart phone penetration in the country. Amongst the end users, the retail industry is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment in the PoS Scan and Go market in India. Within retail sector, the self-checkout apps are likely to be implemented in grocery stores across tier 1 and few tier 2 cities.
Whereas, the growth of PoS Scan and Pay technology in dine-in restaurants, QSRs, food joints sector may be extremely limited and restrained due to the presence of apps which are already used in this sector. In addition to that, the technology in the food sector is continuously evolving and more features may be introduced which will further reduce the use for PoS Scan and Go apps. Also, over the long term, restaurants themselves may come up with pre-order services or fast checkout counters which will prevent queues.
Growth in other end users such as office cafes, bookstores and stationary stores, airports (food courts and duty free area), electronic stores, drugstores / pharmacies and entertainment centers are also projected to rise in the near future.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- India PoS Scan and Go Market
- India PoS Scan and Go Market Potential
- Business Models/Revenue Streams in India PoS Scan and Go Market
- Trends and Developments in India Scan and Go Market
- Issues and challenges in India Scan and Go Market
- Snapshot on Digital Payment system in India
- Regulatory Framework for India Scan and Go Market
- Case Study for Successful Implementation of PoS Scan and Go Technologies
- Evaluation Parameters of Consumers in India Scan and Go Market
- Pain Points faced by End Users in India PoS Scan and Go Market
- Competitive Landscape of India PoS Scan and Go Market
- Company Profiles of Major Players in India PoS Scan and Go Market
- India PoS Scan and Go Market Future Outlook and Projections, 2018-2030
- Analyst Recommendations
- Axis Bank
- Infinia Retail
- iRetail (Xlogix Technolytics Private Limited)
- Perpule 1Pay (Delvit Solutions Private Limited)
- SkippQ (AI Magnifi Technologies Private Limited)
- Zwing (Roxfortech Infosolution Private Limited)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a083j6