DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Packaging Insights: How Smart Packaging is Revolutionizing the Fight Against Counterfeiting - Identifying the right smart pack to beat counterfeiting threats" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report identifies how manufacturers, retailers, and suppliers can use smart packaging to better safeguard themselves from counterfeiting.
Counterfeiting is a major issue for FMCG markets but smart packaging offers disruptive new tools to combat counterfeiting at various points throughout the supply chain. By investigating the ways smart packaging can be implemented in their own supply chains, brands can invest early and limit the losses they endure directly and indirectly from counterfeiting.
- Utilizing blockchain technology and smart tagging can help long global supply chains from adulteration at the supplier stage or in transit.
- Tamper-proof smart sealing can help reduce the risk of tampering and over-run, alerting consumers or manufacturers.
- Product simulation can be fought by creating complex, country specific packaging markings.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insight into the latest industry trends in anti-counterfeiting technology.
- Identify the specific types of counterfeiting challenges to brands today.
- Discover the latest innovation and learn from what packagers are doing to help.
- Explore the future of anti-counterfeiting technology.
Key Topics Covered
1. Introduction to Counterfeiting
2. Anti-Counterfeiting Packaging Solutions Across the Supply Chain
3. The Future
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bidlg5