India's Butyl Rubber Market 2013-2030: Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Study - ResearchAndMarkets.com

DUBLIN--()--The "India Butyl Rubber Comprehensive Techno-Commercial Market Study, 2013-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.

The demand for butyl rubber in India stood at more than 60 KTPA in 2018 and is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR during 2019-2030.

Butyl rubber is used in numerous applications due to its property such as excellent impermeability, flexible property and air retention. Butyl rubber is vulcanized to produce durable rubber products. Butyl rubber is majorly used in tires and inner tubes for tire manufacturing, tire curing bladders and pharmaceutical closures as well as in the manufacturing of sports ball bladders.

As of now, India is totally dependent on imports for butyl rubber. All the domestic demand is fulfilled by importing the products from overseas countries. Reliance industries Limited in partnership with SIBUR has formed a joint venture, Reliance Sibur Elastomers Private Limited, in which Reliance Industries Limited holds a major share of 74.9%, while the remaining 25.1% share is held by SIBUR.

Reliance Sibur Elastomers Private Limited's production plant is located at Jamnagar in Gujarat. The plant, which will have a total annual production capacity of 120,000 metric tonnes of butyl rubber, is expected to be completed by the mid of 2019. While the company's halo butyl plant is likely to start operations by end-2019. With the commissioning of butyl rubber plant, India's dependency on imports for butyl rubber is expected to decrease in the coming years.

Some of the major players operating in the Indian butyl rubber market are Sibur, Exxonmobil Chemical, PJSC NizhneKamskneftekhim, Lanxess, JSR, Sinopec Beijing Yanshan, Formosa Synthetic Rubber Corporation, Zhejiang Cenway New Materials Co., Ltd and Panjin Heyun Industrial Group Co., Ltd.

Years Considered

  • Historical Years: 2013-2017
  • Base Year: 2018
  • Estimated Year: 2019
  • Forecast Period: 2020-2030

Objective of the Study

  • The primary objective of the study was to evaluate and forecast butyl rubber production, demand, inventory, and the demand - supply gap in India.
  • To categorize the demand for butyl rubber based on end-use, sales channel and region.
  • To study trade dynamics and company share in the Indian butyl rubber market.
  • To identify major customers of butyl rubber in India.
  • To evaluate and forecast butyl rubber pricing in India.
  • To identify and profile major companies operating in the Indian butyl rubber market.
  • To identify major developments, deals and expansion plans in the Indian butyl rubber market.

Key Topics Covered

1. Product & Technology Overview

2. India Butyl Rubber Demand-Supply Scenario, 2013-2030, By Volume

2.1. Demand

2.2. Supply

2.3. Gap

2.4. Inventory

3. India Butyl Rubber Demand Outlook, 2013-2030, By Volume

3.1. By End Use

3.2. By Sales Channel

3.3. By Region

3.4. By Company

4. Pricing, By Type

4.1. Daily

4.2. Monthly (Historical & Forecast)

4.3. Quarterly (Historical & Forecast)

4.4. Yearly (Historical & Forecast)

5. Trade Dynamics, 2013-2019

5.1. Top Exporting Countries (Value & Volume)

5.2. Top Importing Countries (Value & Volume)

6. List of Major Consumers

6.1. Location-Wise Monthly Consumption

7. Competitive Landscape

7.1.1. Company Profiles

7.1.1.1. Basic Details

7.1.1.2. Financials

7.1.1.3. Segmental/Product Information

7.1.1.4. Expansion Plans

7.1.1.5. SWOT Analysis

7.1.1.6. Key Strategy

8. Top News / Deals

For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/utx3k2

Contacts

ResearchAndMarkets.com
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
press@researchandmarkets.com
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Rubber, Adhesives and Sealants , Construction Adhesives

Contacts

ResearchAndMarkets.com
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
press@researchandmarkets.com
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Rubber, Adhesives and Sealants , Construction Adhesives