LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge, a leading provider of procurement market intelligence solutions, has announced the completion of their supply chain risk management study for a consumer packaged goods company.
The company wanted to analyze suppliers and the risks associated with them by performing price and quality benchmarking for their products and machines. The time agreed upon with the client to conclude this engagement was three weeks.
- Objective 1: The company wanted to ensure safe delivery of their products by enhancing the quality of DFC rolls used during shipment and reduce reliance on original equipment manufacturer.
- Objective 2: They were interested in identifying new suppliers offering better prices.
- Want to gain more information? Request a free demo and know how our solutions can help you identify suitable suppliers.
“Supply chain risk management plays a crucial for companies to ensure the smooth functioning of business units and determine financial benefits by proactively strategizing business plans and mitigating business risks,” says a procurement expert from SpendEdge.
Key findings and solutions offered
In a span of three weeks, the client – a well-known consumer packaged goods company – identified suppliers that could reduce the possibility of supply chain disruptions and proactively evaluate their performance. The solution offered helped them to:
- Achieve cost savings of more than 11% by decreasing dependence on original equipment manufacturers.
- Leverage the services of an existing and pre-approved chemical supplier at better prices.
- Wondering how you can achieve substantial cost savings through price benchmarking? Request a free proposal and access our complete portfolio of supply chain risk management solutions today!
Outcome: The services offered by the experts at SpendEdge assessed the delivery capabilities of the client's existing suppliers and helped them identify new suppliers. This allowed them to carry out an effective price benchmarking and create competition among existing suppliers. The solution offered enabled them to shortlist suppliers with low-financial risk and achieve cost-savings of more than $9,000 in the usage of reusable gloves.
To access the complete case study on how we helped a consumer packaged goods company achieve significant cost savings through supply chain risk management, get in touch with our experts here!
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
Request free proposal to know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal