DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Pipeline Review, H1 2019" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the recently published report 'Smoothened Homolog - Pipeline Review, H1 2019'; Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) pipeline Target constitutes close to 14 molecules. Out of which approximately 11 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes.
Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) - Smoothened homolog (SMO) is a G protein-coupled receptor that probably associates with the patched protein (PTCH) to transduce the hedgehog's proteins signal. Binding of sonic hedgehog (SHH) to its receptor is thought to prevent normal inhibition by patched of smoothened (SMO). It is required for the accumulation of KIF7 and GLI3 in the cilia.
The report outlays comprehensive information on the Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type; that are being developed by Companies / Universities.
It also reviews key players involved in Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Currently, The molecules developed by companies in Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 3, 2, 3 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the universities portfolio in Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 2 and 1 molecules, respectively.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO)
- The report reviews Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Smoothened Homolog (Protein Gx or SMO) targeted therapeutics
- AlfaSigma SpA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Genentech Inc
- Guangdong Zhongsheng Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
- IMPACT Therapeutics Inc
- Mayne Pharma Group Ltd
- PellePharm Inc
- Pfizer Inc
- Sun Pharma Advanced Research Company Ltd
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8wsqnk
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.