MELVILLE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Verint® Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT), The Customer Engagement Company™, today announced the conference agenda and keynote speakers for Engage19, one of the customer engagement market’s largest and most compelling events, to be held May 20-23 at the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort and Loews Royal Pacific Resort in Orlando. The conference will offer motivational keynotes, innovation and experience zones, customer, partner and industry analyst-led sessions, compelling panel discussions, networking events and more.
The conference will be headlined by Dan Heath, co-author of four New York Times best-selling books on business, including Made to Stick, Switch, Decisive, and The Power of Moments. Heath will deliver a keynote session on how to use the power of moments to manage and lead successful change, make communication "stickier," and improve decision-making skills.
Engage19 will feature more than 70 educational sessions organized into seven tracks with automation embedded throughout – Customer Experience; Workforce Engagement: Contact Center; Workforce Engagement: Back Office and Branch; Compliance; Self-Service; Public Sector, and Security and Fraud Investigation. Sessions are led by experts at leading companies who will share best practices and lessons learned. Attendees will also learn about the latest Verint innovations and forthcoming key initiatives in exciting keynote sessions, user groups, and pre-conference training sessions.
Registration details and the full agenda are available at https://engage.verint.com/.
“We’re excited to kick off three full days of innovation, learning, and networking in Orlando,” says Verint’s Ryan Hollenbeck, senior vice president, global marketing. “We have an amazing lineup of top global brands and partner organizations participating this year, coupled with a powerful keynote address by leading business author Dan Heath. Engage19 promises to give attendees inspiration and insights on new ways to tackle the delicate balance between enhancing the customer experience while improving operational efficiency.”
In addition to keynote and breakout sessions, the following interactive opportunities will be available:
- Product Innovation Zone – Get a sneak peek at some of the ground breaking innovations that Verint has in store for the future, vote on new concepts and products, and experiment with features that are in the making.
- Solutions Lounge – See the latest innovative solutions and services from Verint and its extensive ecosystem of partners.
- Customer Experience Zone – See how Verint is incorporating market leading customer ideas into new innovations across the entire customer journey. Attendees can join the companion online Verint global customer community.
- Ask the Experts Zone – Meet with experts from Verint Professional Services, Product Management and Support for personalized guidance on solutions and driving optimal results.
- Coffee Talks – Discuss learnings throughout the conference and ask questions, share best practices, and bolster your action plan to hit the ground running in this, one of the most highly-rated experiences at Engage.
- Networking Opportunities – Network with colleagues throughout the conference and also get up-close-and-personal with denizens of the deep at a special Customer Appreciation event at SeaWorld Orlando.
Attendees can also schedule one-on-one discussions with Verint personnel to augment their conference experiences and follow Verint commentary on Twitter @Verint and #CONNECTATENGAGE.
About Verint Systems Inc.
Verint® (Nasdaq: VRNT) is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions with a focus on customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, over 10,000 organizations in more than 180 countries—including over 85 percent of the Fortune 100—count on intelligence from Verint solutions to make more informed, effective and timely decisions. Learn more about how we’re creating A Smarter World with Actionable Intelligence® at www.verint.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking statements,” including statements regarding expectations, predictions, views, opportunities, plans, strategies, beliefs, and statements of similar effect relating to Verint Systems Inc. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and they are based on management's expectations that involve a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, any of which could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by the forward-looking statements. For a detailed discussion of these risk factors, see our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended January 31, 2019, and other filings we make with the SEC. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are made as of the date of this press release and, except as required by law, Verint assumes no obligation to update or revise them or to provide reasons why actual results may differ.
VERINT, ACTIONABLE INTELLIGENCE, THE CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT COMPANY, NEXT IT, FORESEE, OPINIONLAB, KIRAN ANALYTICS, TERROGENCE, SENSECY, CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT SOLUTIONS, CYBER INTELLIGENCE SOLUTIONS, EDGEVR, RELIANT, VANTAGE, STAR-GATE, SUNTECH, and VIGIA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Verint Systems Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.