DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Synthetic Lubricants - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Synthetic Lubricants market accounted for $28.32 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $45.48 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2017 to 2026. Some of the factors such as an increase in the automotive industry and vehicle parks are propelling market growth. However, a rise in demand for alternative fuels is restricting the market growth. Advancements in synthetic lubricants technologies are creating ample opportunities for the market growth.
On the basis of Application, the engine oil segment is being mainly driven by the growing automotive industry, which includes personal vehicles and high cargo transportation. Engine oil is mainly used in automobiles to reduce metal-to-metal contact and minimize overall friction and reduce damage. This dominance is also attributed to the rapid growth of the automotive industry, especially in the Asia Pacific region.
This report covers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Market Trend Analysis
- Porters Five Force Analysis
- Global Synthetic Lubricants Market, By Type
- Global Synthetic Lubricants Market, By Application
- Global Synthetic Lubricants Market, By End User
- Global Synthetic Lubricants Market, By Geography
- Key Developments
- Company Profiling
- DOW Chemical Company
- Fuchs Group
- Sinopec Limited
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- British Petroleum (BP) PLC
- Total SA
- Petroliam Nasional Berhad
- Exxonmobil Corporation
- Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd.
- Lubrizol Corporation.
- BP PLC
- Chevron Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ryrktt