DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Permanent Magnet Motor - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Permanent Magnet Motor market accounted for $27.15 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $60.19 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.2%.
Based on the end user, the automotive segment is set to have a lucrative market share during the forecast period. By geography, the Asia Pacific region is being driven by a growing demand for energy-efficient motors for end-use applications such as electric vehicles, consumer electronics, and automobiles in the region.
The report "Permanent Magnet Motor - Global Market Outlook to 2026" looks at the following key areas:
- Brushless DC
- Permanent Magnet Direct Current Motor (PMDC)
- Permanent Magnet Alternate Current Motor (PMAC)
- Hermetic Motors
Power Ratings Covered:
- Up to 25 kW
- 25-100 kW
- 100-300 kW
- 300 kW & Above
Material Types Covered:
- Samarium Cobalt
- Rare Earth
- Other Material Types
End Users Covered:
- Water and Wastewater Management
- Mining, and Oil and Gas
- Lab Equipment
- Other End Users
What the report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- Allied Motion
- General Electric Company
- Johnson Electric
- Schneider Electric
- Fanuc Corp
- Toshiba Corporation
- John Deere
- Honeywell International Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n6qf58