DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Cybersecurity Market by Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Use Case and Solution Type (Hardware, Software, and Data), Industry Verticals, and Regions 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Enterprise and government spending on cybersecurity products, managed services, and professional services will be substantial over the course of the next few years. Cumulative global spending on cybersecurity products and services will exceed one trillion US dollars over the next five years with multiple trillions of dollars in cybercrime damages realized through 2024. Accordingly, damage control and mitigation solutions are seen as a critical portion of the cybersecurity market.
At the network services provider level, the cybersecurity market is heating up as carriers realize that the advent of 5G and other network advances will increase network complexity, which will translate into increasingly more potential vulnerability areas. Accordingly, communication service providers are both working unilaterally as well as banding together to address common cybersecurity concern areas. By way of example, AT&T recently became the first North American carrier to join the Global Telco Security Alliance, which launched last year with founding members Etisalat, Singtel, SoftBank, and Telefónica.
This cybersecurity market report examines security technology and solutions while assessing the risks and operational issues relative to current and anticipated cybersecurity technologies. The report also analyzes the impact regionally including North America, Europe, APAC, Middle East, Africa, and Latin America. The report evaluates leading cybersecurity solution provider companies, product and solutions, and impact on industry verticals. The report includes global and regional cybersecurity forecasts for the period 2019 to 2024 by product and solution, managed services, professional services, security type, deployment model, industry verticals, and threat platforms.
Select Report Findings:
- Total global government data cybersecurity will become an almost $64B USD market by 2024
- Securing data, OS, and networks from spoofing is a fast-growing cybersecurity market opportunity
- Total global cybersecurity associated with edge networks and equipment will reach nearly $72B USD by 2024
- Security Management and Orchestration will become the largest revenue opportunity of all cybersecurity components
Key Topics Covered:
- Cybersecurity Technology and Market Impact Analysis
- Global Cybersecurity Market 2019 - 2024
- Cybersecurity Market by Major Segment 2019-2024
- Global IoT Cybersecurity Market 2019-2024
- Global Cloud Computing Cybersecurity Market 2019-2024
- Global AI in Cybersecurity Market 2019 - 2024
- Conclusions and Recommendations
- Accenture PLC
- Dell EMC
- F5 Networks
- FireEye inc
- Fortinet Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Lockheed Martin
- LogRhythm Inc.
- SecureWorks Inc.
- Sophos Ltd.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trend Micro, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gtcvkg