AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kestra Financial, Inc. (Kestra Financial) announced the successful implementation of a number of enhancements to its innovative technology offering, including the redesign of AdvisorComplete, the firm’s proprietary technology platform that acts as the centralized hub for all day-to-day activities of advisors and their staff.
The firm’s latest enhancements include:
- An upgraded AdvisorComplete experience. AdvisorComplete is a web-based system advisors can access from any device with single sign-on capability that connects advisors to their trusted operational and financial applications. The latest version offers a personalized experience that allows users to customize the menus, widgets, and landing pages with content relevant to their business and their role. In addition, a new search engine, more than 370 pages of informational material and self-service content, and new integrated tools were added. Thousands of advisors and staff have successfully transitioned to the enhanced platform, which operates 70% faster, on average, than the previous version.
- Entreda security agent. This important new feature works behind-the-scenes to communicate potential cybersecurity risks to Kestra Financial’s home office. It is designed to complement, not replace, existing antivirus, anti-malware, or encryption software. Through its implementation, the technology team has identified and addressed more than 2,000 unique vulnerabilities.
- eMoney integration. Since adding eMoney’s industry-leading wealth management and financial planning platform last year, Kestra Financial advisors have leveraged its document vault, client portal, and account aggregation tools all integrated with AdvisorComplete through single sign-on.
- Compliant client texting. Advisors now have a way to communicate easily and efficiently with their clients by compliantly texting through a mobile application developed by CellTrust.
- Digital onboarding portal. Key aspects of the advisor onboarding process have been consolidated into an online portal within AdvisorComplete, improving the efficiency of Kestra Financial's transition processes and reducing physical paperwork by approximately 80%. Through a more digital and personalized workflow, Kestra Financial is providing a customized, user-friendly experience and seamless transition process for advisors and their staff, while also providing an early opportunity to experience AdvisorComplete during onboarding.
“We are committed to empowering advisor success, and technology is a key component of our offering,” said Kevin Witt, Chief Technology Officer at Kestra Financial. “As part of our technology enhancements, we collected feedback from hundreds of advisors to design an integrated, customized system that would improve the day-to-day advisor experience, starting from onboarding on day one.”
For more information on AdvisorComplete and other Kestra Financial platform features, please visit www.kestrafinancial.com.
About Kestra Financial
Kestra Financial, Inc. (Kestra Financial) provides a leading independent advisor platform that empowers sophisticated, independent financial professionals, including traditional and hybrid RIAs, to prosper, grow, and provide superior client service. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, Kestra Financial has developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
Headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, Kestra Financial offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,800 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. Kestra Financial is the parent company of Kestra Investment Services, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC, and also of Kestra Advisory Services, LLC; Kestra Private Wealth Services, LLC; and Kestra Institutional Services, LLC; all federally registered investment advisers. For more information about Kestra Financial, please visit www.kestrafinancial.com.