SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--JDA Software, Inc., today announced record Q1 2019 results driven by 56% product bookings (Software and SaaS) growth, the highest quarterly year-over-year (YoY) growth since the company merger with RedPrairie in 2012.
“Q1 marked particularly strong demand across our warehouse and JDA Luminate SaaS portfolio,” said Girish Rishi, chief executive officer, JDA. “I am encouraged by the progress we are making on our strategy of delivering an end-to-end supply chain management platform. Next week, just ahead of our annual customer conference ICON, we host hundreds of customers and partners from our ecosystem at the first-ever developer’s conference in the supply chain software space – DEVCON. These partners will have open access to our APIs that in turn, will enable data science driven outcomes for our customers.”
Strong product bookings fuel JDA’s Q1 momentum (unaudited)
In addition to strong product bookings growth in Q1, SaaS revenue grew 93% versus Q1 2018 and SaaS annual recurring revenue ended at an all-time high of $133 million. Total company revenue grew 8% versus Q1 2018.
Customer momentum continues to grow year over year
JDA closed four product deals over $1 million in Q1 2019, continuing the momentum seen in recent quarters for customers relying on JDA for their large, transformational digital supply chain initiatives. Additionally, JDA added 31 new customers in Q1 2019, representing a year-over-year increase of 24% versus Q1 2018.
Some of the customers that selected or extended their footprint with JDA and Blue Yonder during the quarter include:
- Americas: Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Cloverleaf Cold Storage, Dollar Tree Stores, Inc., Edwards LifeSciences, FleetPride, Inc., J&B Group, Inc., Kaplan Early Learning, Kenco Management Services, Lowe's Companies, Inc., Monsanto Company, Readerlink Distribution Services, Sally Holdings, Ryder Integrated Logistics Inc., Ulta Beauty, Inc, WG&R Furniture, Vital Pharmaceuticals
- APAC: Huawei, L’Oréal Australia, Page Industries, PepsiCo, PT. Kharisma Pemasaran Bersama Nusantara (KPBN), Sanitarium
- EMEA: Angelini Beauty S.p.A., Aspiag Services S.r.l., Axfood IT AB, Bricorama, Degania Silicone Ltd., Hanes France, Legrand, JJA Créateur de tendances, Kaap Agri Bedryf Limited, Power International AS, Sarantis Czech Republic sro
- Attend JDA’s inaugural developer’s conference – JDA DEVCON – May 6, 2019!
- Join JDA at JDA ICON 2019, May 7-10 in Dallas!
About JDA Software, Inc.
JDA Software is the proven leader in artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)-driven supply chain and retail solutions for 4,000 of the world’s leading retail, manufacturing and logistics companies. JDA enables an Autonomous Supply ChainTM by connecting its cognitive SaaS solutions from end-to-end - across planning, execution and delivery - with a broad partner ecosystem, empowering customers to better predict and shape demand, transform their product delivery and deliver outstanding customer experiences. JDA’s world-class client brands include 75 of the top 100 retailers, 77 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 8 of the top 10 global 3PLs. Running JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.