DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Textile Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Raw Material (Wool, Chemical, Silk, Cotton), By Product (Natural Fibers, Polyester, Nylon), By Application (Technical, Fashion & Clothing, Household), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global textile market size is projected to reach at USD 1.23 trillion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 4.24%.
Population growth, rising disposable income levels, and rapid urbanization in developing countries like China, India, and Mexico are likely to boost the product demand. Moreover, increasing number of supermarkets and retail outlets in these countries is expected to drive the demand further.
Growing importance of Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) systems in manufacturing sector owing to stringent regulations aimed at safety of workers in offshore industries like oil & gas is projected to boost the demand for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Moreover, development of technical textiles that are offer protection against high temperatures, electric arc flash discharge, molten metal impact, and acid environment is estimated to fuel the textile market growth. Therefore, growing personal protective equipment market is expected to drive the demand for textile products over the projected period.
The Middle East & Africa (MEA) region is projected to witness revenue growth at a CAGR of 4.19% from 2019 to 2025 owing to constant product innovations in apparels application segment. Asia Pacific is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast years.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Cotton is the most widely used raw material in the global textile industry owing to its excellent durability and resistance to dust mite and hypoallergenic
- In terms of volume, polyester held a market share of 28.04% in 2018 and will grow further owing to its properties, such as high strength and excellent shrink resistance
- Household application segment will register a CAGR of 3.28% from 2019 to 2025 due to rising consumer preference for textured and light absorbing fabrics in home decor
- Apparel is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 4.42% from 2019 to 2025 owing to increasing demand for luxury and trending fashionable clothes
- Europe is likely to witness volume growth at a CAGR of 2.32% from 2019 to 2025. Demand for silk fabrics for household and fashion & clothing applications is likely to boost the market growth
- Key companies in the market are Lu Thai Textile Co., Ltd., Shandong Jining Ruyi Woolen Textile Co., Ltd., Successori Reda S.p.A., and Paramount Textile Limited
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Information Procurement
1.4 Information Analysis
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 Market Outlook
2.2 Segmental Outlook
2.3 Competitive Insights
Chapter 3 Market Variables, Trends & Scope
3.1 Market Lineage
3.2 Penetration & Growth Prospect Mapping
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Technology Overview
3.5 Regulatory Framework
3.6 Market Dynamics
3.7 Business Environment Analysis: Textile Market
3.8 Import & Export Scenario
Chapter 4 Textile Market: By Raw Material Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 Textile Market: Raw Material Movement Analysis, 2018 & 2025
4.2 Global Textile Market, by Raw Material, 2015-2025 (USD Billion)
Chapter 5 Textile Market: By Product Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 Textile Market: Product Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2018 & 2025
5.2 Natural Fibers
Chapter 6 Textile Market: By Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 Textile Market: Application Movement Analysis, 2018 & 2025
6.4 Fashion & Clothing
Chapter 7 Textile Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
7.1 Regional market place: Key takeaways
7.2 Regional Movement Analysis & Market Share, 2018 & 2025
7.3 North America
7.5 Asia Pacific
7.6 Central & South America
7.7 Middle East & Africa
Chapter 8 Textile Market: Competitive Landscape
8.1 Competitive Environment
8.2 Strategy Framework
8.3 Vendor Landscape
8.4 Public Companies
8.5 Private Companies
- Lu Thai Textile Co., Ltd
- Paramount Textile Limited
- Paulo de Oliveira, S.A.
- Successori REDA S.p.A
- Shandong Jining Ruyi Woolen Textile Co Ltd.
- Sinopec Yizheng Chemical Fiber Company Ltd
- China Textile (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd
- Rhodia SA (Solvay S.A)
- Li & Fung's Group
- Modern Woolens Ltd
- Mayur Suitings (Brand of RSWM Ltd)
- JCT Limited
- BSL Limited
- Shandong Demian Incorporated Company
- Shijiazhuang Changshan Textile Co. Ltd.
- Weiqiao Textile Co Ltd
- Huafu Top Dyed Melange Yarn Co. Ltd.
- DBL Group
- B.D. Textile Mills Pvt. Ltd.
- IBENA Inc.
- Heytex Bramsche GmbH
- Bahariye AS
- Fratelli Balli SpA
- Ipekis Mensucat Trk A.S.
- Lakhmi Woollen Mills
- Wilh. Wlfing GmbH & Co. KG
- Lanificio F.lli Cerruti
- O'Formula Co., Ltd
- Trabaldo Togna SpA
- Xinhui Woollen Textile Co., Ltd
- Ynsa Ynl Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S
- zlem Kumas, Ltd
- Wuxi Xiexin Group Co. Ltd
- The Bombay Dyeing & Mfg. Co., Ltd
- Grasim Industries Limited
- FabIndia Overseas Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ec0068