CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, the nation’s leading digital resource focused on providing oncology professionals with the most current and insightful information they need to provide the best patient care, will host its latest State of the Science Summit™ on hematologic malignancies on Tuesday, April 23, from 5-9 p.m. at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Milwaukee Brookfield in Wisconsin. The summit will be co-chaired by Ehab L. Atallah, M.D., associate professor, Medical College of Wisconsin, and Parameswaran Hari, M.D., MRCP, the Armand J. Quick/William F. Stapp Professor of Hematology and chief, division of hematology and oncology, Medical College of Wisconsin.
This interactive and educational meeting will discuss novel treatments for patients with hematologic malignancies. Expert presenters will delve into informative topics facing hematologic malignancies specialists, oncologists, nurses and other medical professionals, such as multiple myeloma, chronic lymphocytic leukemia, acute myeloid leukemia, management of myelofibrosis/polycythemia vera, mantle cell lymphoma and chimeric antigen receptor T-cell updates. The presenters will also engage in a peer exchange and address audience questions.
Presenters for the summit include the following experts from the Medical College of Wisconsin:
- Sameem Abedin, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, division of hematology and oncology
- Saurabh Chhabra, M.D., M.S., assistant professor of medicine, division of hematology and oncology
- Binod Dhakal, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, division of hematology
- Timothy Fenske, M.D., MS, associate professor of medicine, division of hematology and oncology
- Mehdi Hamadani, M.D., professor of internal medicine, director of the adult blood and marrow transplant & cellular therapy program
- Ariel Kleman, M.D., hematology and oncology fellow
- Laura Michaelis, M.D., associate professor of medicine, division of hematology and oncology
- Lyndsey Runaas, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, division of hematology and oncology
- Nirav N. Shah, M.D., assistant professor of medicine, division of hematology and oncology
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series, hosted by OncLive®, that features medical experts from across the nation discussing treatment options. Each summit integrates academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals across key disciplines, from medical and surgical oncology to hematology.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals, and food and beverages will be served. For more information and to register, visit https://www.onclive.com/meetings/soss or contact Kayla Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive® offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive.com is the official website for the MJH Associates Inc. Oncology Specialty Group, which publishes OncologyLive®, Oncology Nursing News® and more. MJH Associates Inc. is a full-service health care communications company offering education, research and medical media, including curetoday.com and CURE® magazine, the largest U.S. consumer publication focused entirely on cancer. Combining science and humanity to make cancer understandable, CURE® reaches patients, cancer centers and advocacy groups.