WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Commonwealth Financial Network® congratulates 10 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors on being named to the Financial Times Top 400 Financial Advisers list for 2019. This marks the seventh year that the Financial Times has recognized elite financial advisors at national, independent, and regional broker/dealers on its annual list. The list was published today in a special section of the newspaper’s U.S. edition, as well as on ft.com.
Produced independently by the Financial Times in collaboration with its subsidiary, Ignites Research, the Financial Times 400 is based on each advisor’s performance in several primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, experience, credentials, and accessibility. Approximately 960 applicants were considered, and 400 (41.6 percent of candidates) were recognized. For the full methodology,* please visit ft.com.
“Congratulations to our distinguished advisors for being recognized by the Financial Times,” said Wayne Bloom, CEO of Commonwealth. “All of these advisors demonstrate a commitment to providing their clients with the personalized service and expert guidance needed to build a sound financial plan that aligns with their goals. We are proud to support each of these practices and applaud them on this significant achievement.”
The 10 Commonwealth-affiliated advisors (representing 7 offices) named to this list are:
- Thomas Bartholomew, AIF®, Bartholomew & Company, Inc., Worcester, Massachusetts
- Joseph Chornyak Sr., CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, Columbus, Ohio
- Joseph Chornyak Jr., CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, Columbus, Ohio
- Joseph Cox, CFP®, Webster Wealth Advisors, Stamford, Connecticut
- Ray Evans, CFP®, AIF®, Pegasus Capital Management, Overland Park, Kansas
- Joshua Gottfried, CFP®, CDFA, AIF®, Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Robert Mauk, CFP®, Chornyak & Associates, Columbus, Ohio
- Jeffrey Segal, CFP®, CLTC, AIF®, C.I.G. Private Wealth Management, LLC, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Matthew Somberg, AIF®, CLTC, Gottfried & Somberg Wealth Management, LLC, Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Benjamin Wong, CFP®, AIF®, Viewpoint Financial Network, Pleasanton, California
About Commonwealth Financial Network
Founded in 1979, Commonwealth Financial Network, member FINRA/SIPC, is the nation’s largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer, with headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. J.D. Power ranks Commonwealth “Highest in Independent Advisor Satisfaction Among Financial Investment Firms, Five Times in a Row.” The firm supports approximately 1,950 independent financial advisors nationwide. For more information, please visit www.commonwealth.com.
Commonwealth received the highest score in the independent advisor segment of the J.D. Power 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2018 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of customers’ satisfaction among financial advisors. Visit jdpower.com/awards.
*Not indicative of advisor’s future performance. Your experience may vary.