DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Aircraft Component MRO Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global aircraft component MRO market was worth US$ 16.2 Billion in 2018. The market is further expected to reach a value of US$ 18.6 Billion by 2024, at a projected CAGR of 2.3% during 2019-2024.
Over the past few years, airline operators and OEMs have been using radio-frequency identification (RFID) in the commercial aerospace component MRO market to enhance the cost-effectiveness of the services provided by them. However, airline companies are now outsourcing these activities to third-party organizations for contract organizations.
As aircraft component MRO accounts for a significant portion of airline expenses, this trend has created numerous growth opportunities in the market. In addition to this, improving economic conditions in regions like the Middle East, Asia and Africa has led to the demand for low-cost air travel services.
Apart from this, the introduction of innovative software technologies has helped OEMs in fulfilling the airworthiness standards of EASA and FAA. Such software programs offer features like labor-hour tracking, maintenance scheduling, and service bulletins for airline operators and service providers.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global aircraft component MRO market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global aircraft component MRO industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the aircraft type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global aircraft component MRO industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global aircraft component MRO industry?
- What is the structure of the global aircraft component MRO industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global aircraft component MRO industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global aircraft component MRO industry?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Aircraft Component MRO Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Aircraft Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Component
5.5 Market Breakup by Application
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Aircraft Type
6.3 Regional Jets/Turboprop
7 Market Breakup by Component
7.3 Landing Gear
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Commercial Air Transport
8.2 Business and General Aviation
8.3 Military Aviation
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.2 North America
9.3 Asia Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.1 Delta TechOps (U.S.)
14.3.2 Lufthansa Technik AG (Germany)
14.3.3 Air France Industries KLM Engineering & Maintenance (France)
14.3.4 HAECO (Japan)
14.3.5 Honeywell International (U.S.)
14.3.6 ST Aerospace (Singapore)
14.3.7 AAR Corp. (U.S.)
14.3.8 Barnes Aerospace (U.S.)
14.3.9 FL Technics (Lithuania)Anker
14.3.10 Turkish Technic Inc. (Turkey)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5nqyvh