DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Endpoint Security, Artificial Intelligence-, Machine Learning- and IoT-based Security" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides a snapshot on emerging cyber security solutions powered by artificial intelligence, machine learning, IoT, and endpoint security innovations that help protect companies from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks and defend against modern attacks residing within cloud, endpoints, and various network layers.
Cyber Security TechVision Opportunity Engine's mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network.
The TOE offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in: anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security.
Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
Key Topics Covered:
- Helping Insurers Assess the Risk Profile and Security Posture of their Clients
- Securing Enterprise Networks from Insider Threats and Enabling Granular Visibility
- Helping Companies Detect False Positives and Prioritize Alert Remediation
- Agent-based Security Tool to Protect Companies from New Age Threats
- Testing and Validating Security Control using Breach and Attack Simulation
- Machine Learning-based Autonomous Threat Investigation Technology for Businesses
- SecBI's Autonomous Investigation Technology Identifies Malicious Attacks with Ease
- Advanced Endpoint Protection Solution for Enterprise Devices
- Threat Detection and Response Powered by Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Firewall Protection for Network Traffic and Content Filtering
- Artificial Intelligence-based Endpoint Behavioral Analytics Solution
- AI-based Continuous Security Platform to Identify Threats from Multiple Data Sources
- Unified Enterprise Security Solution with Network Behavior Analysis Technology
- Artificial Intelligence-based Cyber Defense Technology for Emerging Cyber Threats
- DPI-based In-vehicle Communication Security Solution
- Vulnerability Assessment Tool for Securing Endpoint Devices
- Simulation-based Attack Vector Prediction Technology for OT Networks
- Predictive Security Measures Set to Play Vital Role across the Industry Sectors
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wh0v54