DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "GCC PVC Pipes Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The GCC PVC pipes market was worth US$ 1,370 Million in 2018. The market is further projected to reach a value of US$ 1,829 Million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period.
The pipes manufactured by using PVC are strong, light-weight, durable, and resistant to rusting and rotting. These properties enable them to be used in underground wiring, sewerage and water treatment systems. As compared to concrete pipes, PVC pipes have been gaining a momentum across the GCC region.
This report provides a deep insight into the GCC PVC pipes industry covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The report also provides a comprehensive analysis for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant. The study analyses the processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc.
The construction sector of the GCC region has been witnessing a healthy growth which has given a rise to the investments made for better construction materials. This is a primary factor which has been catalysing the growth of the PVC pipes market.
PVC pipes are ideal to be used in areas which are earthquake prone as they can withstand extreme shaking and bending.
In the GCC region, PVC pipes are increasingly being used for numerous water supply schemes as they exhibit high tensile strength and resistance against environmental degradation which has positively influenced the growth of the GCC PVC pipes market.
The PVC pipes market in the GCC region is segmented on the basis of application which include water supply, irrigation, sewerage and drainage; plumbing; HVAC; and oil and gas. Amongst these, water supply, irrigation, sewerage and drainage are the major applications of PVC pipes across the region.
On a geographical front, Saudi Arabia currently holds the majority of the GCC PVC pipes market share. This can be highly attributed to improving economic condition of the region which has triggered a rapid rise in the demand for better infrastructure and enhanced water treatment plants. Saudi Arabia is followed by UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait and Qatar.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the GCC PVC pipes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the GCC PVC pipes market?
- What are the major application segments in the GCC PVC pipes market?
- What are the price trends of GCC PVC pipes?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC PVC pipes industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC PVC pipes industry?
- What is the structure of the GCC PVC pipes industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC PVC pipes industry?
- What are the profit margins in the GCC PVC pipes industry?
- What are the key requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- How are PVC pipes manufactured?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for PVC pipes?
- What are the transportation requirements for PVC pipes?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What is the time required to break-even?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 GCC PVC Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Region
5.4 Market Breakup by Application
5.5 Market Forecast
6 GCC PVC Pipes Market
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Price Analysis
6.4 Market Breakup by Region
6.5 Market Breakup by Application
6.6 Market Forecast
6.7 SWOT Analysis
6.8 Value Chain Analysis
6.9 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.10 Key Market Drivers and Success Factors
7 GCC PVC Pipes Market: By Region
7.1 Saudi Arabia
8 GCC PVC Pipes Market: By Application
8.1 Water Supply, Irrigation, Sewerage and Drainage
8.4 Oil and Gas
9 PVC Pipes Manufacturing Process
9.1 Product Overview
9.2 Detailed Process Flow
9.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
9.4 Mass Balance and Raw Material Requirements
10 Project Details, Requirements and Costs Involved
10.1 Land, Location and Site Development
10.2 Construction Requirements and Expenditures
10.3 Plant Machinery
10.4 Machinery Pictures
10.5 Raw Materials Requirements and Expenditures
10.6 Packaging Requirements and Expenditures
10.7 Transportation Requirements and Expenditures
10.8 Utilities Requirements and Expenditures
10.9 Manpower Requirements and Expenditures
10.10 Other Capital Investments
11 Loans and Financial Assistance
12 Project Economics
12.1 Capital Cost of the Project
12.2 Techno-Economic Parameters
12.3 Product Pricing and Margins Across Various Levels of the Supply Chain
12.4 Income Projections
12.5 Expenditure Projections
12.6 Taxation and Depreciation
12.7 Financial Analysis
12.8 Profit Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ufq1ct