DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "France PVC Pipes Market: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report, the PVC Pipes market in France reached a volume of 136,691 Tons in 2018. Looking forward, the France PVC pipes market is projected to reach 181,862 Tons by 2024, registering a CAGR of 4.82% during 2019-2024.
This report provides a deep insight into the France PVC pipes market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key application areas, major market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, manufacturing process, etc.
There has been a significant rise in foreign investments across the region which has strengthened the construction sector, thereby driving the growth of the PVC pipes market in France.
Additionally, the development of new technologies in pipe manufacturing has enhanced the conventional piping systems. These technologies have helped in increasing the pipe diameter and in making modifications in pipe thickness which have resulted in enabling the pipe to withstand differential internal pressure.
Moreover, the demand for PVC pipes has increased in the plumbing sector as they offer numerous performance benefits such as easy maintenance and installation costs.
Based on type, the market has been segmented as rigid and flexible PVC pipes. Currently, rigid PVC pipes dominate the market, holding the majority of the share.
On the basis of application, the construction sector represents the largest segment, followed by water distribution and others.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Aqua'Tec, Pipelife, Futurepipe, Polypipe and Trrendis.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the France PVC pipes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key types of PVC pipes in France?
- What are the key applications of PVC pipes in France?
- What are the price trends of PVC pipes in France?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the PVC pipes industry in France?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the France PVC pipes industry?
- What is the structure of the PVC pipes industry in France and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the PVC pipes industry in France?
- How are PVC pipes manufactured?
- What are the raw material requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the land and construction requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the machinery requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the manpower requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the utility requirements for PVC pipes manufacturing?
- What are the packaging requirements for PVC pipes?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Europe PVC Pipes Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Region
5.5 Market Breakup by Application
5.6 Market Forecast
6 France PVC Pipes Market
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Market Performance
6.3 Price Analysis
6.4 Market Breakup by Type
6.5 Market Breakup by Application
6.6 Market Forecast
6.7 SWOT Analysis
6.8 Value Chain Analysis
6.9 Porters Five Forces Analysis
6.10 Key success and Risk Factors
7 Market Performance by Type
7.1 Rigid PVC Pipes
7.2 Flexible PVC Pipes
8 Market Performance by Application
8.2 Water Distribution
9 Import and Export
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Market Structure
10.2 Key Players
11 PVC Pipes Manufacturing Process
11.1 Product Overview
11.2 Detailed Process Flow
11.3 Various Types of Unit Operations Involved
11.4 Mass balance and Raw Material Requirements
12 Requirements for Setting Up a PVC Pipes Manufacturing Plant
12.1 Land Requirements
12.2 Construction Requirements
12.3 Machinery Requirements
12.4 Machinery Pictures
12.5 Raw Material Requirements
12.6 Raw Material and Final Product Pictures
12.7 Packaging Requirements
12.8 Transportation Requirements
12.9 Utilities Requirements
12.10 Manpower Requirements
13 Profiles of Key Players
13.2 Pipelife France
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lwtold