DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Ophthalmic Lasers Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global ophthalmic lasers market was worth US$ 1,069 Million in 2018. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 1,353 Million by 2024, registering a CAGR of around 4% during 2019-2024.
The rising demand for economical, harmless and pain-free ophthalmic laser therapies coupled with a rising global geriatric population represents key factors driving this market.
The increasing incidences of chronic and communicable eye diseases has increased the consumer awareness for laser treatments in order to prevent blindness and visual impairment.
Additionally, the demand for ophthalmic lasers is catalyzed by the growing geriatric population suffering from old-age related problems such as diabetic eye diseases, glaucoma, cataract, etc.
Moreover, technological progression in procedures has enhanced the accuracy and success rates of ophthalmic laser surgeries, further creating a positive impact on the market.
Furthermore, factors such as extensive R&D in the laser eye-care segment, escalating concerns for vision-health management, increasing number of ophthalmic clinics and hospitals, etc, are also contributing significantly to the growth of the market.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global ophthalmic lasers market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the indication?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
- What is the structure of the global ophthalmic lasers industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global ophthalmic lasers industry?
2 Scope and Methodology
2.1 Objectives of the Study
2.3 Data Sources
2.4 Market Estimation
2.5 Forecasting Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Ophthalmic Lasers Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product
5.4 Market Breakup by Indication
5.5 Market Breakup by End-User
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product
6.1 Diode Lasers
6.2 Femtosecond Lasers
6.3 Excimer Lasers
6.4 Nd:YAG Lasers
6.5 SLT Lasers
7 Market Breakup by Indication
7.2 Cataract Removal
7.3 Refractive Error Corrections
7.4 Diabetic Retinopathy
8 Market Breakup by End-User
8.2 Eye Clinics
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.1 North America
9.2 Asia Pacific
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.5 Latin America
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Analysis
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.1 Alcon Laboratories Inc. (Novartis AG)
14.3.2 Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Inc.
14.3.3 Bausch + Lomb
14.3.4 Ellex Medical Lasers Limited
14.3.5 IRIDEX Corporation
14.3.8 A.R.C. Laser
14.3.9 Abbott Medical Optics
14.3.10 Calmar Laser
14.3.11 Carl Zeiss Meditec
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/m11nzq