DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Metal Roofing Market - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Metal Roofing Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period
Increasing construction industry, growth of new products and technology and fast urbanization are some factors impacting the market growth. However, high capital expense for Metal roof is restraining the Metal Roofing market growth.
Metal roofing is a material framework made of metal or tiles. Metal rooftops have a life expectancy of around one hundred years and greater part of makers give a 50-year guarantee, which considers emphatically the offers of metal material and is required to keep doing as such amid the gauge time frame.
Establishment of metal material offers a heap of points of interest, for example, particular magnificence, vitality effectiveness, fire well-being, disposal of holes and ice dams, high wind opposition and checks parasite or greenery development. They likewise limit vitality misfortune and vitality cost and their light weight make them reasonable for use in old structures as they give honesty to the structure. Metal rooftops additionally give obstruction against wind.
By Construction Type, Renovation segment accounted for the significant market share in the global market due to because of adaptability and solidness metal rooftops are broadly expanded in the remodel sort of development.
Amongst geography, Asia Pacific acquired the largest market share in the global market because Asia Pacific gives worthwhile chances to makers of material because of the increment in development in populace, extension in the development industry, discretionary cash flow, increase in demand for industrial warehouses and residential complexes.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.5 Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.8 End User Analysis
3.9 Emerging Markets
3.10 Futuristic Market Scenario
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Metal Roofing Market, By Metal Type
5.3 Standing Seam
5.4 5.3.1 Site formed
5.5 5.3.2 Manufacturer formed
5.6 Bare metal
5.9 Stone coated
5.10 Batten Seam
5.11 Flat Seam
5.12 Other Metal Types
5.12.1 Fastened Metal Roofing
6 Global Metal Roofing Market, By Type
6.5 Other Types
7 Global Metal Roofing Market, By Construction Type
7.3 New Construction
8 Global Metal Roofing Market, By End-User
8.3.1 Single family
8.4.2 General commercial
8.4.7 Other Commercials
9 Global Metal Roofing Market, By Geography
9.2 North America
9.3.6 Rest of Europe
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.4.5 New Zealand
9.4.6 South Korea
9.4.7 Rest of Asia Pacific
9.5 South America
9.5.4 Rest of South America
9.6 Middle East & Africa
9.6.1 Saudi Arabia
9.6.4 South Africa
9.6.5 Rest of Middle East & Africa
10 Key Developments
10.1 Agreements, Partnerships, Collaborations and Joint Ventures
10.2 Acquisitions & Mergers
10.3 New Product Launch
10.5 Other Key Strategies
11 Company Profiling
- Coastal Metal Service
- CSR Limited
- SKC Thailand Co. Ltd.
- Thompson Architectural Metals Company (TAMCO)
- Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
- Safal Group
- Sunlast Metal Inc.
- Tegral Building Products Ltd. (Tegral)
- ATAS International Inc.
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- Saint-Gobain S.A
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l9crlv