DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2019 Asia-Pacific Conference on Economics & Finance (APEF 2019)" conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
APEF 2019 is the gathering place for economists and financial experts from academia, government, and the private sector to present their research results, exchange ideas and network. This is a good opportunity to meet old friends again and meet new ones for future research collaborations.
This year's sessions will look at how US-China trade war is affecting the world economy. We welcome all papers on the topics of Economics and Finance to be presented at APEF 2019, happening on the 25th and 26th July 2019 at the Grand Copthorne Waterfront.
What can you expect at APEF 2019?
- Ample interaction opportunities for APEF delegates
- Top Singapore hospitality for all attending delegates
- An intellectually stimulating scientific program featuring more than 100 presentations by leading researchers, teachers, and practitioners
- An opportunity for East-West science and practice collaborations at APEF
Who Should Attend?
- Leading Academics
- PhD Students
- Thought leaders
- National and Local Government
- Provincial Government and Municipalities
- Key Industry Players & Industry Consultants
- Investors and Financiers
- Business Consultants
- Fund Managers
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jsndz9/2019_asiapacific?w=4