LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Security Token Academy (STA) unveils a new video series highlighting the leading companies pioneering the security token industry. The videos feature a dozen industry leaders from the organization’s Corporate Members discussing how security tokens are quickly becoming the foundation for new and emerging financial markets.
The Security Token Academy’s Corporate Members are credible, noteworthy security token companies—from tokenization companies, to primary issuance platforms, exchanges and global law firms. The program enables these industry leaders to generate visibility and work together with the Security Token Academy in its mission to facilitate the evolution of the security token industry.
These videos foster storytelling of the STA Corporate Member companies, which are leaders in the new and emerging industry. The topics of the videos range from deep dives into the solutions offered by the members to deep discussions on key topics affecting the industry. Videos now available include:
- SeedInvest co-founder and CEO Ryan Feit on the recent Circle acquisition and the company’s international expansion plans
- TokenSoft CEO Mason Borda details the company’s latest product: The Knox Wallet
- Harbor co-founder and CEO Joshua Stein on Harbor’s new digital securities platform
- KoreConX co-founder and CEO Oscar Jofre describes why custodianship is key
- VerifyInvestor co-founder Jor Law explains the importance of investor verification
- Weild & Co. CEO David Weild discusses the benefits of security tokens for investors
- Vertalo CEO Dave Hendricks details why interoperability is a must-have for the industry
- PrimeTrust CEO Scott Purcell explains how the industry is reacting to regulations
- Tokeny CEO Luc Falempin details how his company is ready to tokenize the world
- Securrency CEO Dan Doney describes how security tokens will disrupt finance
As the leading organization focused on the emerging security token industry, the Security Token Academy offers valuable industry insights through high-quality content, and by facilitating discussions amongst influential leaders in the space regarding industry directions and the key news and issues impacting the industry. The new STA Corporate Member series is a notable addition to the STA’s extensive online library of content on the evolution of the industry that includes commentary from top experts in the digital securities space.
The Security Token Academy is also releasing a new email newsletter called The Security Token Edge, which covers breaking news propelling the security token industry forward, such as in-depth field reports, new announcements, regulatory updates and more.
“Security tokens have the potential to power a massive disruption in the financial industry. They can enable crypto-based fundraising and tokenize trillions of dollars of global assets, including equity and debt capital markets, commercial real estate and more,” said Aubrey Chernick, founder of the Security Token Academy. “As the STO industry continues to evolve and develop, we are very pleased to bring together all of these leaders to share their opinions.”
About the Security Token Academy
The Security Token Academy is the leader in covering and facilitating the security token industry and the impact of global assets on the financial industry. The Security Token Academy offers an expert series of live-online video panel discussions, expert interviews and networking events to explore the evolution of the security token industry. The Security Token Academy enables investors and security token enthusiasts to understand the new and evolving security token and crypto-based investment industries, along with the associated opportunities and pitfalls. Visit https://www.securitytokenacademy.com.