ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, is excited to showcase its award-winning, behind-the-scenes connectivity solutions – which bring media and entertainment technology to life – at NAB on April 8-11, 2019, in Las Vegas.
Grass Valley, a Belden Brand, will be hosting Belden’s Connectivity Solutions with its booth SL106. Experts will be on hand to give in-person, live demonstrations and answer questions about how cable and connectivity fit into the digital ecosystem to support the creation, management, delivery and monetization of content on any platform.
Media, entertainment and technology experts will learn how they can:
- Build a robust, high density, flexible fiber cable plant with Belden’s new DCX Optical Distribution Fiber Product family. Easily and successfully manage high density fiber cable while maximizing fiber routing space. The new DCX Optical Distribution Frame features innovations like flippable cassettes, modular designs and multiple configuration options;
- Spend less time on termination with the game-changing REVConnect Connectivity System, which supports all category cables with a single tool and now includes Pre-Loaded Patch Panels and Pre-Terminated Assemblies;
- Reduce rework, and eliminate the need for splice enclosures and splice trays with FiberExpress Fusion Splice-On Connectors;
- Support for all fiber constructions with FiberExpress Enterprise Closet X (ECX) Patch Panels, enabling effective moves, adds, and changes;
- Maximize 4K signal transmission over a single coax while minimizing space and weight with the award-winning 4K UHD Coax Cables and Connectors for 12G-SDI;
- Deliver 4K content over 100m on shielded four pair cable with Belden’s 2183 4K UHD Media Cable, which takes up 25% less space. 2183 can be combined with REVConnect to achieve an installation-friendly solution, and support Power over HDBaseT applications; and
- Suit the requirements of specific applications with Custom Broadcast Assemblies and Panels. This product line features an extensive variety of connectors, built-to-length assemblies, custom configured panels, and are rigorously tested upon completion (with accompanying performance reports).
For more information about Belden’s participation in NAB, visit www.belden.com/nab.
Only Belden’s innovative enterprise connectivity solutions take a universal approach to customers’ enterprises, resolving signal transmission needs with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence. Belden’s extensive portfolio spans LAN, data centers, building automation and security and access control to keep information running smoothly. Outstanding global service and support capabilities and application-specific warranty programs complete Belden’s unique offering.
Belden Inc., a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.