Computers Market Global Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global computers market.
Western Europe was the largest region in the global computers market, accounting for 33% of the market in 2018. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 27% of the global computers market. Africa was the smallest region in the global computers market.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is emerging as the next big trend in the computers market with the ability to create an impact across the business spectrum. The Internet of Things merged the physical and online worlds to open up to a host of opportunities for companies, governments and consumers.
The IoT is a complex ecosystem with multiple players such as device vendors, communication service providers, software vendors and IT service providers. For example, the August Smart Lock uses the Internet of Things platform to automatically lock and unlock the front door of a user's residence, and can also remotely grant access to guests, friends or staff.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the computers? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Computers market global report from the publisher answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider computer hardware market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The computers market section of the report gives context. It compares the computers market with other segments of the computer hardware market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, computers indicators comparison.
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Computers Market Characteristics
4. Computers Market Product Analysis
5. Computers Market Supply Chain
6. Computers Market Customer Information
7. Computers Market Trends & Strategies
8. Computers Market Size & Growth
9. Computers Market Regional Analysis
10. Computers Market Segmentation
11. Computers Market Metrics
12. Asia-Pacific Computers Market
13. Western Europe Computers Market
14. Eastern Europe Computers Market
15. North America Computers Market
16. South America Computers Market
17. Middle East Computers Market
18. Africa Computers Market
19. Computers Market Competitive Landscape
20. Key Mergers & Acquisitions in the Computers Market
21. Market Background: Computer Hardware Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sftxkj/computers_global?w=4