NICOSIA, Cyprus--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cropio, a global, web-based productivity management and crop health monitoring platform, announces the launch of its new mobile application, Cropio Telematics. The new mobile application offers its users a simultaneous visualization and control of all the equipment and fields on one screen. It is now available for Android and iOS users.
Cropio Telematics helps users to compare their quality of work with the current crop condition, react to the problem areas in a timely manner and make adjustments to the process. In addition, users are able to monitor all operations, starting from transporting fertilizers and closing with harvest logistics from the field to the storage location.
Cropio Telematics features:
- Control of all equipment in real time mode from all over the world: status, location; tasks in process, and active alarms.
- Information about each unit of equipment: general data, assigned work and its status, alerts about unauthorized work and actions, map with tracks, and the finishing point.
- Visualization of all machinery on an electronic map of the fields: coordinates of the last point, route, duration of stops, equipment in work, and implements.
- Task planning: creating tasks for machinery by type of work right in the field, linking equipment, assigning a driver, linking tasks to agro-plans and agro-operations, and specific fields.
- Operational data based on the work results: the track of the machinery equipment, the processed area, the route in the workspace and during the task, the duration of the stops, and fuel consumption.
“Our main Telematics feature, which was available for desktop users only, recently became very popular. That’s why creating a mobile version of it was the logical next step towards meeting our clients’ needs and making their experience with Cropio more efficient,” says Cropio spokesperson Anna Moren.
About N.S.T New Science Technologies Ltd:
N.S.T is an agriculture-directed company with R&D and processing centers in the US and Eastern Europe. N.S.T. is a developer and integrator of its core product, Cropio, which was created in 2013, – a field management and vegetation control system that enables its users to efficiently plan and carry out agricultural operations.
To learn more, please, go to http://about.cropio.com.