Business Strategy Formulation is an art and a discipline. It demands creative, out-of-the-box thinking and the discipline of logical thinking and flawless execution.
To stay competitive, an organization's strategy must be formulated,
challenged, tested, and constantly updated. This challenging training
course will help management define a strategic vision that is anchored
firmly in the organisation's values and beliefs.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what strategy is
- Gain practical skills to develop strategy in a creative, participative and structured way
- Understand a range of practical tools and techniques to help to analyse and develop future strategy.
- Acquire skills to perform SWOT analyses
- Examine resources, capabilities, and core competencies.
- Acquire skills to bring about strategic change in organisations.
- Strengthen their leadership skills
About strategy and Strategic Planning
- Introduction - what is Strategic Planning?
- Different models of Strategic Planning
- Benefits of Strategic Planning
- When should Strategic Planning be done?
- Various overviews of Strategic Planning process
- Samples of plans
- Recognise threats and opportunities
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Identifying high-risk areas
- Define unique resources and core competences
- Analysing strategic capability
- Stakeholders impact analysis
- Critical insights
- Identifying, acquiring and cultivating new strategic capabilities
- Strategizing (identifying goals and methods to achieve them)
- Developing/Updating Mission, Vision and Value Statements
- Strategic alliances with the competition
- Communicating the strategy to the organisation
- Developing the corporate Balanced Scorecard
- Project management framework
- Changing the Plan as Necessary During Implementation
- Guidelines to Manage Organizational Change While Implementing the Plan
- Understanding the difference between Management and Leadership
- Competitive Factors
- The challenge of Leadership
- Leadership styles
- Practical Leadership Skills
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s5ttg5/5day_course?w=4