DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Vietnam Organic Fertilizers Market - Industry Analysis, Trends and Forecasts (2019 - 2024)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Vietnam organic fertilizers market valued at USD 231.7 million in 2018 is expected to reach USD 355.4 million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 6.7%. Microbe-based biofertilizers, with its versatile approach towards plant productivity, accounts for the majority market share in the country.
While the prevalence of chemical or synthetic based fertilizers application in agricultural land would continue, human, animal, and environmental health concerns would play key roles in driving growth for safer products like organic and biofertilizers.
Major drivers include the adoption of new farming practices, mounting demand for food safety and quality, high prices of organically produced crops, increased regulations on chemical residue limits and amplified arable land. Restraints include high synthetic fertilizers demand and easy regulatory structure, low product availability and low consumer awareness.
The Vietnam organic fertilizers market is divided into two major segments, depending on the source of nutrients and raw materials: organic residue based fertilizers and biofertilizers. By major product types, the market includes farmyard manure (FYM), crop residues, green manures; animal based products like blood meal, bone meal, and mineral based products like Epsom salt.
Out of the many bacterial strains, nitrogen-fixing microorganisms like rhizobium, azotobacter, and phosphate solubilizing bacteria are commercially more popular due to their higher usage in many food crops. Azotobacter is one of the popular nitrogen fixing bacteria that accounts for more than 20% of the market share. By application area, organic fertilizers demand in Vietnam has been analyzed in terms of crop-based and non-crop-based.
Key Industry Players
The analysis of major Vietnam Organic Fertilizers companies in the industry takes into account the strategy adopted, financial revenues, and the latest developments in the market.
Some of the leading players in Vietnam organic fertilizers market include:
- Baconco Vietnam
- Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
- Bioway-Organic 5C
- Shanghai Megchem Company Ltd.
- Can Tho Fertilizer & Chemical JSC
- ANH Viet Co. Ltd.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the Vietnam organic fertilizers market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Vietnam organic fertilizers market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- Wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major regions of the country where this industry is growing and identifying the regions still untapped.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. Key Findings of the Study
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Adoption of New Farming Practices
4.2.2 Growing Demand for Food Safety and Quality
4.2.3 High Prices of Organically Produced Crops
4.2.4 Increased Regulations on Chemical Residue Limits
4.2.5 Increase in Arable Land
4.3.1 High Synthetic Fertilizers' Demand and Easy Regulatory Structure
4.3.2 Low Product Availability
4.3.3 Low Consumer Awareness of Organic Pesticides and Fertilizers
4.3.4 Illegal Availability of Restricted Pesticides at Lower Cost
4.4.1 Organizations Promoting Organic Agriculture
4.4.2 Untapped Vietnamese Market
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5. Market Segmentation
5.1 By Product Group/Segment
5.1.1 Organic Residues
18.104.22.168 Crop Residues
22.214.171.124 Green Manure
126.96.36.199 Blue-Green Algae
188.8.131.52 Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria
5.2 By Application
184.108.40.206 Grains & Cereals
220.127.116.11 Oil Seeds
18.104.22.168 Fruits & Vegetables
22.214.171.124 Turf & Ornamental Grass
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Most Active Companies in the Past Five Years
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Global Fertilizer Investment Corporation GFC
7.2 Multimol Micro Fertilizer Industries
7.3 Baconco Vietnam
7.4 Marrone Bio Innovations Inc (United States)
7.5 AgriInfoTech Inc. USA
7.7 Shanghai Megchem Company Ltd.
7.8 Isagro Spa (Italy)
7.10 ANH VIET Co. Ltd.
7.11 Can Tho Fertilizer & Chemical JSC
7.12 Song Gianh Fertilizer Company
7.13 Binh Dien Fertilizer Joint Stock Company
7.14 Bioway-Organic 5C
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t9jkcz/the_organic?w=4