"Portugal Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019", is among the latest country specific policy report that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Portugal to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Portugal both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Portugal
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Renewable Energy Guidelines
3.3 National Renewable Energy Action Plan
3.4 Green Growth Commitment 2030
3.5 Feed-in Tariffs
3.6 Renewable Energy Auctions
3.7 Emissions Trading System (ETS)
3.8 Carbon Capture and Storage
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rblhh3/portugal?w=4