VANCOUVER, British Columbia & AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Absolute (TSX: ABT), the leader in endpoint resilience, today announced it has been recognized as a leader in the G2 Crowd Grid® Winter 2019 Report for Endpoint Management. The report spotlights top-reviewed Endpoint Management solutions that enable companies to manage and secure endpoint infrastructure and ensure their endpoint protection software is present and healthy. All reviewers gave either four- or five-star ratings for the Absolute platform, recognizing Absolute for Best Overall Endpoint Management Software, Best Mid-Market Endpoint Management Software and Best Customer Relationships. The rankings for Absolute indicate very high customer satisfaction with 97 percent of reviewers providing an average rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars and 91 percent confirming they would recommend Absolute.
G2 Crowd allows visitors to leave real-time reviews to help companies objectively assess what is best for their business. The platform leverages more than 500,000 independent user reviews, which are read by more than 1.5 million visitors each month. Each quarter, G2 Crowd publishes its Grid report, ranking software by culling data from multiple online sources to determine market presence, satisfaction scores from customers, and market leadership.
“We are honored to be named a leader in endpoint management by our customers who value the uncompromised visibility and near real-time remediation that only Absolute can provide for endpoints, wherever they may be,” said Dean Ćoza, Executive Vice President, Products at Absolute.
Customers who left reviews on G2 Crowd stated:
- “Absolute is the ‘last stand’ in our IT security profile,” said a Senior Network Administrator at a global Electrical, Energy and Construction company
- “Remote Control Done Right! The ability to inventory a system anywhere in the world without the need for a centralized domain. And of course the ability to freeze systems. The ease and speed in which a system can be frozen makes this software irreplaceable to any organization with sensitive data,” said an IT Administrator at a large Healthcare network
- “Absolute's service offering keeps our endpoints protected, monitored and safe,” said an IT Administrator
- “The ability to protect my devices, and the data that resides on them is of utmost importance. Absolute handles this extremely well. The robust asset management features are a great added benefit that has evolved significantly in the many years I have been using this product,” said an IT Administrator
- “I love the ability to lock machines remotely. This has been a huge boon considering the all remote nature of our workforce, and the tendency for machines to grow legs and walk away. The Data Discovery piece is great as well, and the ability to see encryption status is useful,” said an IT Services Administrator
- “Thanks to Absolute Software, we’ve recovered several lost laptops over the years and for those machines we were not able to recover, we successfully deleted the contents of the hard drive. Demonstrating this capability is critically important to government, financial, and other data-sensitive clients. The user interface is also intuitive and easy to navigate,” said an Executive Sponsor
About G2 Crowd, Inc.
The world’s leading marketplace for business software and services, G2 Crowd drives better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on more than 500,000 peer reviews and synthesized social data. Over 23 million business buyers around the world have trusted G2 Crowd to gain unique insights. Co-founded in 2012, G2 Crowd aims to bring authenticity and transparency to the business marketplace. The company also offers scholarships to college students who are aspiring entrepreneurs.
To learn more about G2 Crowd or write a review, please visit g2crowd.com.
Absolute empowers more than 12,000 customers worldwide to protect devices, data, applications, and users against theft or attack—both on and off the corporate network. With the industry’s only tamper-proof endpoint visibility and control solution, Absolute allows IT organizations to enforce asset management, security hygiene, and data compliance for today’s remote digital workforces. Absolute’s patented Persistence® technology is embedded in the firmware of Dell, HP, Lenovo, and 22 other leading manufacturers’ devices for vendor-agnostic coverage, tamper-proof resilience, and ease of deployment. See how it works at www.absolute.com and follow us on Twitter at @absolutecorp.
©2019 Absolute Software Corporation. All rights reserved. ABSOLUTE and PERSISTENCE are registered trademarks of Absolute Software Corporation. Other names or logos mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. For patent information, visit www.absolute.com/patents. The Toronto Stock Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved of the information contained in this press release.