This KOL Insight briefing focuses on KOLs views of BTK Inhibitors in RA.
- Awareness and potential of BTK inhibitors in RA
- Perceptions of BMS-986142's Phase IItrial design
- Impact of poseltinib discontinuation on existing perception of BTK inhibitors in RA
- Of the named BTK inhibitors, KOLs demonstrated the greatest awareness of BMS-986142, despite its lack of Phase II data
- KOLs were divided over BMS-986142's ability to achieve ACR70 by Week 12 in a refractory patient population
- For the majority of KOLs, poseltinib's discontinuation had little to no impact on their existing perception of BTK inhibitors in RA.
- The insight briefing is based on Sociable Pharma's analysis of primary research with our RA key opinion leaders (KOLs).
In total, we conducted interviews with 10 KOLs -
- 5 Europe-based & 5 N. America-based
- Interviews performed during Q2 2018
KOL data is analyzed to produce -
- Charts summarizing KOL opinions
- Chart call-outs of key information & details
- KOL quotes
- Summary of KOL reporting trends
- Insight from Sociable Pharma's analysts
Reasons to Buy
- Combines Qualitative & semi-quantitative insight from key opinion leaders on BTK Inhibitors in RA
- Includes insight & recommendations from our disease-specific healthcare analysts
- Utilizes independent expert viewpoints to validate the impact of new clinical data & emerging trends on management of RA
- Provides cost-effective support for your advisory boards, with topics acting as a catalyst for further expert discussion.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Research Panel Composition
- Results & Implications
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nwftwp/kol_perspectives?w=4